New
Find
Notify
Tools

Left Hand Classified?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Since I have some LH rifles to sell I'm wondering if this is the place to advertise (seems like the logical place) since they will be of no interest to the unwashed Cretins at large. Some thoughts?
sbsmith

Posts: 314 | Location: Pagosa Springs, Colorado | Registered: 21 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
I'd say list them in the regular classified section but also put a link to the post here.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12537 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I have no problem with your posting ads for left-handed firearms here.

Other left-handed miscellany (e.g., holsters, shooting shirts, etc.) can go in the Classifieds.

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
George,I hope my stocks qualify for posting here.If for no other reason than not to have to cajole my daughter into coming over + downloading the pictures again.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 4199 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of prof242
posted Hide Post
George,
Thanks for allowing the LH rifles to be posted here. Now there's no need to wade through the "other" side stuff. sofa

.395 Family Member
DRSS, po' boy member
Political correctness is nothing but liberal enforced censorship

Posts: 3490 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: 04 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of mouse93
posted Hide Post
nice Krieghoff Classic 9,3x74R lefty, on egun - de (no shiping outside the Germany Frowner )

Posts: 2027 | Location: Slovenia | Registered: 28 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The "seller" may choose to not ship internationally, but the buyer can always seek a German dealer who WILL accept the gun, hold it for the needed ATF approval time, and then ship it out-of-country. I have done this several times.

Posts: 2097 | Location: Gainesville, FL | Registered: 13 October 2004Reply With Quote