THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEFTIES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Lefties    WTS Encore LH Thumbhole laminate stock set (pics)SOLD

Moderators: GeorgeS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS Encore LH Thumbhole laminate stock set (pics)SOLD
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of eskimo36
posted
SOLD SOLD I have for sale a left handed thumbhole laminate stock set, used but in good condition. It has a limbsaver recoil pad and comes with all the hardware. I have it on a a standard contour but it looks like it will also fit a heavy. I just cant get used to how it feels.

$125 SHIPPED SOLD SOLD

"One shot is usually enough..."

Posts: 487 | Location: OK | Registered: 02 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
well, why don't you just send me your mailing info an i will get payment out to you.

i'll send you a pm also

thanks,
max

Posts: 978 | Location: Shenandoah Valley VA | Registered: 05 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
so this is SPF?

one of us
Picture of eskimo36
posted Hide Post
Yes it is sold...Sorry I didnt mark it...been deer huntin.

"One shot is usually enough..."

Posts: 487 | Location: OK | Registered: 02 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have an American Black Walnut thumbhole on mine. I love it-- feels much better than the plastic, OEM piece of crap. I bought mine as a raw, unfinished set and got out the sandpaper. It came out quite nicely, if you ask me. I was able to sand and shape the grip to fit my hand. Feels great!

Posts: 16534 | Location: Between my computer and the head... | Registered: 03 March 2008Reply With Quote