New
Find
Notify
Tools

Left Hand Ruger .416
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I sold a left hand Ruger 77 in .416 Ruger to someone on this forum a few years ago. I'm looking to buy it back or another left hand 416 if anyone has one. Please PM.

Allan McKinney

Quick, Cheap, or Good: Pick Two

Posts: 2143 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 18 February 2007Reply With Quote
One Of Us
posted Hide Post
PM sent.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I had a left hand M70 rebarreled to 416 Ruger. 4 down + 1.

Posts: 2143 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 18 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Vol717:
I had a left hand M70 rebarreled to 416 Ruger. 4 down + 1.

Could you post a picture please ?
Cheers

Hunting.... it's not everything, it's the only thing.

Posts: 2021 | Location: New Zealand's North Island | Registered: 13 November 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I sent it off to be blued and the stock painted. I'll post photos when it's all together.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Vol717:
I sent it off to be blued and the stock painted. I'll post photos when it's all together.

That would be great. Many thanks.

Posts: 2021 | Location: New Zealand's North Island | Registered: 13 November 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
1.1-4 Schmidt & Bender. https://imgur.com/gallery/klPxAXe

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the pics Vol717
A great looking rifle on a great action.
What plans do you have ? Africa or Feral Pigs ?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I took a 40"+ Cape buffalo with the Winchester 70 in 416 Ruger. It sure is a hammer and the gun functioned flawlessly. I'll post photos soon.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congrats. I bet you enjoyed that.
Look forward to the pics, and maybe a Hunt Report posted as well .... ?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have a left handed Remington 700 .416 from the custom shop. I would be willing to sell. Very accurate. Six shots at 80 yards and it looks like one ragged hole. I have at least 400 new brass, lots of bullets and dies. If interested contact me. Shot my buffalo and not going back to Africa again. Jeff

Posts: 559 | Location: Michigan, US | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One Of Us
posted Hide Post
I have a high-end custom left hand .416rem mag built on a Model 70 action, 4+1. Riflemaker is very talented and very well known. Please PM me and I would be willing to share details. I might be willing to part with it even though I love it. It's going to be near 5 figures, no scope and great value considering that to have one made it would be well into the 5 figures.