Find
Notify
Tools

Good News from CZ?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of ROSCOE
posted
I sent an e-mail to CZ per another post, requesting them of expand their Left hand Line of rifles. Below is the response I go back today.

Dear Sir,

Regarding to your e-mail I forwarded your opinion to our R&D Department; thank you for it a lot. Also I would like to inform you that in process are LH rifle models subsequently in calibers.375HHM, .458 Lott, .416 Rigby and .30-06. Unfortunately I am not able tell you when they will be on the market. As soon as I will know more details I’ll you to inform.

Sincerely

Radomír Jarko

If anyone would like to send a message to Radomir below is his address at CZ.
OTS@czub.cz

R. Lee Ermey: "The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle."
We're going to be "gifted" with a health care plan we are forced to purchase and fined if we don't, Which purportedly covers at least ten million more people, without adding a single new doctor, but provides for 16,000 new IRS agents, written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn't understand it, passed by a Congress that didn't read it but exempted themselves from it, and signed by a President, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, for which we'll be taxed for four years before any benefits take effect, by a government which has already bankrupted Social Security and Medicare, all to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese, and financed by a country that's broke!!!!! 'What the hell could possibly go wrong?'

Posts: 2122 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Roscoe,
Yes indeed, very good news. clap

Hope it isn't in the same time frame as Remington's double gun. Big Grin

I may have pushed the want list as I requested the 404 be included in the first run. stir

Thanks for the news.

Roger QSL clap

Posts: 4428 | Location: Queen Creek , Az. | Registered: 04 July 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
clapThat's not good news, it's great news! Hopefully the timeline is realistic. I recently e-mailed CZ-USA about lefthand centerfire rifles and didn't receive any responce.

When CZ announced the 452lh I ordered one right away. I'll do the same if they offer a centerfire. Problem is, which caliber!

Posts: 2392 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: 06 August 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of foxfire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Problem is, which caliber!

That's easy 416 Rigby clap

No good deed goes unpunished.

Posts: 359 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Jeez! Now I have to buy another CZ! I just bought the lefthanded rimfire last month.

Thanks Roscoe, that's great news!

clap

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12545 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi guys-
I don't want to rain on anyone's parade but I was talking to my local merchant of death, who happens to be left handed, about the prospect of left hand CZ centerfires and he told me that CZ is so far behind in their orders that they are no longer accepting orders for shotguns and that he has had two 375's on backorder for 9 months and they won't give him a date when he can expect to see them.
While this is good for CZ (and ultimately us)
it may be awhile before we see my new left hand 416 Rigby......maybe I can talk them into a LH 505 Gibbs.....Oh God, there goes the checkbook...

Posts: 314 | Location: Pagosa Springs, Colorado | Registered: 21 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
well i have been sending an e-mail to cz every month requesting a left handed 416 rigby rifle, barreled action or just the action big enough for the 416. i have a standing order for three. it seems to be a turtle race.

who will come in first?
a. Williams with his new left hand action
b. Montana with the left hand ph action
c. left hand CZ

i hope i live long enough to see one

i recently ordered a large left handed BAT for a peacekeeper but i'm sure it will be awhile

Posts: 978 | Location: Shenandoah Valley VA | Registered: 05 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They been telling me bascially the same thing for the last three years. Don't hold your breath although I would love to see it. Maybe since Winchester folded they will get off there ass and just do it.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.

Posts: 6603 | Location: Moving back to Alaska | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of prof242
posted Hide Post
Ahhh, decisions, decisions. Do I want the classic .416 Rigby or the newer .458 Lott? Gotta have at least one of them. Smiler

.395 Family Member
DRSS, po' boy member
Political correctness is nothing but liberal enforced censorship

Posts: 3490 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: 04 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
if you really want a lott you can put it into the standard long magnum action they manufacture . i have done it without any problems, so have several others here.

Posts: 978 | Location: Shenandoah Valley VA | Registered: 05 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Regarding the MRC LH PH action, I emailed MRC recently and they say that it is likely to be another 2 years before either the PH or the small action become reality.

Joe

Posts: 499 | Location: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: 19 June 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
mag4570@hotmail.com MSN Home | My MSN | Hotmail | Shopping | Money | People & Chat
Web Search:

Hotmail
Today Mail Calendar Contacts
Options | Help

mag4570@hotmail.com Messenger: Offline
Free Newsletters

Roscoe,
Got a small response from CZ.

Sent : Wednesday, August 9, 2006 10:53 PM
To : "Roger Powell" <mag4570@hotmail.com>
CC : "Sury Miroslav Ing." <sury@czub.cz>
Subject : RE: Left handed CZ's

| | | Inbox

Good morning Mr. Powell,
Regarding to your express I am afraid, still not yet. Your opinion I am
forwarding to our R&D Dept. too.

Best Regards
Radomir Jarko
CZ Customer Service Dept.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2006 4:29 PM
To: OTS
Subject: Left handed CZ's

I sent an e-mail to CZ per another post, requesting them of expand their
Left hand Line of rifles. Below is the response I go back today.

Dear Sir,

Regarding to your e-mail I forwarded your opinion to our R&D Department;
thank you for it a lot. Also I would like to inform you that in process are
LH rifle models subsequently in calibers.375HHM, .458 Lott, .416 Rigby and
.30-06. Unfortunately I am not able tell you when they will be on the
market. As soon as I will know more details I'll you to inform.

Sincerely

Radomír Jarko

If anyone would like to send a message to Radomir below is his address at
CZ.
OTS@czub.cz

Mr. Jarko,

This is very good news for us Lefties.
Is there any chance the 404 Jeffery could be included in the run?

Thanks,
Roger QSL

Posts: 4428 | Location: Queen Creek , Az. | Registered: 04 July 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks, I'll send Mr. Jarko an e-mail in an attempt to keep up the consumer demand.

Big Grin

Whow! A .416 Rigby AND, if we are lucky enough; a .404J also. Just imagine, a factory rifle for lefties in fantastic cartidges that are purpose made, a novel concept.......

I'll have to have one of each.....just because.

clap

Cheers,

Number 10

Posts: 3433 | Location: Frankfurt, Germany | Registered: 23 December 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Would love to see a LH 223 CZ!

kk alaska

one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
On another site CZ said that the first lefty to be released would be a 223.

Frowner I want a 40+!

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."

Posts: 12545 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of RLI
posted Hide Post
About 6 months aga I got a reply from CZ saying they would bring out a Lefty CZ 527 in .223Rem but still in R&D at that stage and it also said CZ wants a full range of Left Hand rifles .

Steve

Posts: 276 | Location: Victoria, Australia | Registered: 24 May 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Rumor #2

As reported on 24HourCampfire, CZ had a meeting today and the LEFTY CZ550 is a go for mid-year 2007. The 416 Rigby with a walnut stock will be the first one released.

Frank

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've not been impressed with he CZ rifles I've seen to date....HOWEVER....for a L.H. .416 Rigby,I'd just have to get one.

Posts: 953 | Location: Florida | Registered: 17 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
here is an eamil I got

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hi I was excited to see the 452 offered in left hand. Have one in LR and
one on way in 17HMR.

Any plans, I hope I hope, to offer a left hand 527?

Yes in .223 then other calibers will follow. First of the year for the .223

Howard
Moses Lake, Washington USA
hwhomes@outlook.com

Posts: 2337 | Location: Moses Lake WA | Registered: 17 October 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Purchased a 452 lefty last year and was in the market for a .223. Sent a email to CZ and was told to look for a 527 in .223 in Sept. Last week I ask again and was told " it's looking like early 07 now" so lets hope so. I went ahead and bought a 11GL Savage that I guess Iam going to return. I cannot get better than about a 3 inch group out of it with several hand loads and one or two factory loadings.

Posts: 55 | Location: Idaho | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
http://www.impactguns.com/store/cz_model3.html

Look here a USA made model 3 CZ in left handed in some WSM's

Posts: 55 | Location: Idaho | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
And not a one in stock? No surprise.

kk alaska

one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by remington33:
http://www.impactguns.com/store/cz_model3.html

Look here a USA made model 3 CZ in left handed in some WSM's

Those were made by Montana Rifle Co on their 1999 action. They stopped making them for CZ in 2005, I think

Frank