THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEFTIES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Lefties    LH 22LR bolt gun, magazine fed, threaded barrel?

Moderators: GeorgeS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LH 22LR bolt gun, magazine fed, threaded barrel?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Is there a productionLH 22LR bolt gun that has a threaded barrel but isn’t a single shot? I’m having trouble finding one.

NRA Life Member

Posts: 108 | Location: Northern KY | Registered: 07 January 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Tikka T1X LH 22 LR Threaded barrel

Europtic had the Tikka LH 22LH in stock

kk alaska

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have the Tikka. I really enjoy it. Very compact rifle.

One of Us
Picture of AZ Pete
posted Hide Post
Cooper

NRA Patron Life Member

Posts: 309 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 24 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of talentrec
posted Hide Post
I had a CZ 452 cut down to 16.5 and threaded. Fantastic suppressor setup.

Posts: 809 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I recently got a Tikka T1 left hander in .22 LR. It's impressively accurate and the trigger adjusts easily with an allen wrench. I liked the rifle so much that a couple weeks later, I bought one in .17 HRM. It is also very accurate. The Tikka is not a "looker" like the left handed CZ-Varmint model that I also have, but (at this early stage in its life) it seems more consistently accurate to me. I have two center fire Tikkas that are also very accurate. My experience with lefty Tikkas has been great.

Posts: 129 | Location: Delaware | Registered: 15 January 2009Reply With Quote