New
Find
Notify
Tools

LH Dakota 76 in 416 Rigby
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have a very nice LH Dakota 76 in 416 Rigby caliber for sale, 4+1 drop belly mag, nice wood, 22inch barrel. Very low price for this piece, PM me if interested.

"An individual with experience is never at the mercies of an individual with an argument"

Posts: 1827 | Location: Palmer AK & Prescott Valley AZ | Registered: 01 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Please post pictures and price.

Thanks,
Bill.

Posts: 258 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 27 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cmfic1
posted Hide Post
X2

Rod

--------------------------------
"A hunter should not choose the cal, cartridge, and bullet that will kill an animal when everything is right; rather, he should choose ones that will kill the most efficiently when everything goes wrong"
Bob Hagel

Posts: 977 | Location: Alberta, Canada. | Registered: 10 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Guys I've got myself in a cluster on the pics at this time, Danny Pederson w/ Classic gun and barrel works in Prescott AZ has the rifle (he's the gent that cut the 24 inch barrel to 22 inch (actually I don't believe Danny cut the barrel yet so it may be 24 inches) and put a new NECG banded site on the barrel) it should be back in my hands the end of this week. Price: 4500.00 shipped in US. Some other things about the rifle it's a 1999 vintage so it has a nice Lothar barrel on it also. The LOP is 14inches on a one inch Pac. old english pad but that's with an ugly 1/4 spacer (which can be removed).

"An individual with experience is never at the mercies of an individual with an argument"

Posts: 1827 | Location: Palmer AK & Prescott Valley AZ | Registered: 01 February 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dirklawyer:
Guys I've got myself in a cluster on the pics at this time, Danny Pederson w/ Classic gun and barrel works in Prescott AZ has the rifle (he's the gent that cut the 24 inch barrel to 22 inch (actually I don't believe Danny cut the barrel yet so it may be 24 inches) and put a new NECG banded site on the barrel) it should be back in my hands the end of this week. Price: 4500.00 shipped in US. Some other things about the rifle it's a 1999 vintage so it has a nice Lothar barrel on it also. The LOP is 14inches on a one inch Pac. old english pad but that's with an ugly 1/4 spacer (which can be removed).
That sounds like a nice rifle. PM me if you have any interest in a trade for a Custom Sako 458 Lott in Right Hand.

Posts: 13 | Location: Rowlett, Tx (formerly Helena, MT) | Registered: 10 January 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Rifle was sold last week before I could post the pics. Thanks guys for the interest.