Buscar información en Búfalo que caza en Argentina durante noviembre 2006

Aquí está lo que buscamos:

5 a 8 cazadores

Muchos opprotunities para disparos en búfalos

el precio bajo por envoltura de animal/

arraingments de huésped puede ser modesto

bajo diario cazando la tasa

requerimos a traer nuestros propios fusiles

el envío de cráneos europeos de estilo de monte se preferiría, pero no sería requerido

¿Cualquiera?

gracias

Seeking information on Buffalo hunting in Argentina...

Here's what we are looking for:
5 to 8 hunters
Many opprotunities for shots at buffalos
low price per animal
housing / guest arraingments can be modest
low daily hunting rate

we require to bring our own rifles

shipping of european mount style skulls would be preferred, but not required

anyone?

thank you
jeffe

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38510 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of invader66
posted Hide Post
The species "Bubalus bubalis" is found in Argentina. So Jeff do we have a bubba hunt for
Buba Buffs. clap beer

Semper Fi
WE BAND OF BUBBAS
STC Hunting Club

Posts: 1684 | Location: Walker Co,Texas | Registered: 27 August 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Afrikaander
posted Hide Post
Hey Jeffeosso, I suggest you to contact JuanPozzi, perhaps he might help you out with this ...

------------------------------------------

Μολὼν λάβε
Duc, sequere, aut de via decede.

Posts: 1325 | Registered: 08 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of tiggertate
posted Hide Post
You mean that Bubbalo hunt we talked about at Camp Cooley?

"Experience" is the only class you take where the exam comes before the lesson.

Posts: 11137 | Location: Texas, USA | Registered: 22 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted Hide Post
Jeffe,
I apreciate your effort but your spanish is similar to "me Tarzan...you Jane.." Big Grin

If I where you I will look something around Entre Rios or Corrientes provinces, near the Paraná river....or further north in Santiago del Estero or the Chaco provinces.

The challenge of the hunt will depends how hard the buffs have been hunted in the area...waterbuffs can be very easy or very difficult to hunt, as I said, it will depend of how hard they have been hunted in a given area.

Good luck
Lorenzo

Posts: 3085 | Location: Uruguay - South America | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
Lorenzo,
thanks for the feedback both on the spanish and on the hunting..
jeffe

#dumptrump

476AR,

One of Us
Picture of invader66
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Lorenzo:
Jeffe,
I apreciate your effort but your spanish is similar to "me Tarzan...you Jane.." Big Grin

jumping

Sorry Jeff, Couldn't help it.

Semper Fi
WE BAND OF BUBBAS
STC Hunting Club

Posts: 1684 | Location: Walker Co,Texas | Registered: 27 August 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lorenzo:
Jeffe,

sofa Gee jeffe, I hope your teacher goes easier on you than Lorenzo did> jumping

Ofcourse my Spanish vocabulary equals to, Ugh jumping

Hog Killer

IGNORE YOUR RIGHTS AND THEY'LL GO AWAY!!!
------------------------------------
We Band of Bubbas & STC Hunting Club, The Whomper Club

Posts: 4553 | Location: Walker Co.,Texas | Registered: 05 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of invader66
posted Hide Post
To be honest, I can start a fight FAST, But at my age it is the only thing I can do fast anymore. Big Grin

Semper Fi
WE BAND OF BUBBAS
STC Hunting Club

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
LOL
the teacher and my secretary both are...

I'll take the "me tarzan - you jane" versus the normal circumstance of NO spanish...

trust me gene, I can make your blood boil in spanish FASTER than I can in english... growing up on the east side certainly makes one, hmmm, have an interesting vocab

jeffe

#dumptrump

476AR,

one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted Hide Post
jumping
Sorry jeffe.....
My english isn't nothing to brag around neither.... Big Grin

If you arrenge a hunt in Argentina I will try to drive around and invite you with a beer or two. Also after the hunt if you want to visit my country and do some hunting you are welcome.

The ultimate waterbuff hunt in South America must be in Brazil, the wild buff population is HUGE in some VERY wild areas, but as hunting is banned there, you need to be friend of a farmer. I was told that it seems they will open buff hunting for locals soon due the high numbers of these bovines.....

As I said, look for something in northern Argentina. But I don't think there will be any "culling" there, just normal hunting.
A pity you are one year late, we have done it here in my country due to foot and mouth desease. For rumours I received there are are 4 or 5 buffs left in the property I used to hunt in, but considering the size of the area it will be like finding a needle.....

If you want to visit Uruguay send me a PM

Good luck
L

Posts: 3085 | Location: Uruguay - South America | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Jeff: PM sent. Like Lorenzo said, arguably the best water buffaloes should roam the Marajo Island in the Amazonas´mouth...alas I understand that Brazil forbids all hunting. That was a very dangerous affair, what with you shooting these formidable beasts from dugouts at short distances. That was killing or diving

Posts: 1020 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina | Registered: 21 May 2003Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
Lorenzo,
we'll consider it a commitment!

Talking with a couple fellas on this cull. really would like to find a farmer that needs them gone... Big bore work out AND hunting!!

jeff

#dumptrump

476AR,

one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
Jeffe -- I'm sure you saw NitroX's report on a buff cull in Australia in the Australian Hunting forum. It was just what you were looking for (except cows not bulls) but a bit farther away.

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of tonto
posted Hide Post
Not sure but Australia might not be an option because of getting in your own rifle. I heard it is a very difficult thing to do. But In my checking Australia was a lower cost hunt. I didnt price tickets but saw tickets to Australia for under $1000 a few weeks ago. Added bonus you can shoot camels and jackasses! What a deal.
Dean
Besides Jeffe might be looking to sample a bit of tequila and a side of panocha.

Posts: 1057 | Location: adirondacks,NY ,USA | Registered: 30 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tonto:
Not sure but Australia might not be an option because of getting in your own rifle. I heard it is a very difficult thing to do. But In my checking Australia was a lower cost hunt. I didnt price tickets but saw tickets to Australia for under $1000 a few weeks ago. Added bonus you can shoot camels and jackasses! What a deal.
Dean
Besides Jeffe might be looking to sample a bit of tequila and a side of panocha.

With enough advance notice I believe that the paperwork can be done for the guns to come in. The outfitter/hunting operator should be able to advise. The hunt NitroX did was on too short notice to bring in your own guns from overseas.

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of invader66
posted Hide Post
quote:
Added bonus you can shoot camels and jackasses! What a deal.
Dean

If ya can shoot Jackasses I'm taking ma brother in law. Big Grin

Semper Fi
WE BAND OF BUBBAS
STC Hunting Club

One of Us
Picture of D99
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jeffeosso:
Buscar información en Búfalo que caza en Argentina durante noviembre 2006

Aquí está lo que buscamos:

5 a 8 cazadores

Muchos opprotunities para disparos en búfalos

el precio bajo por envoltura de animal/

arraingments de huésped puede ser modesto

bajo diario cazando la tasa

requerimos a traer nuestros propios fusiles

el envío de cráneos europeos de estilo de monte se preferiría, pero no sería requerido

¿Cualquiera?

gracias

Seeking information on Buffalo hunting in Argentina...

Here's what we are looking for:
5 to 8 hunters
Many opprotunities for shots at buffalos
low price per animal
housing / guest arraingments can be modest
low daily hunting rate

we require to bring our own rifles

shipping of european mount style skulls would be preferred, but not required

anyone?

thank you
jeffe

This is a direct conversion from a language translator site. Jeffe, Espanol doesn't work this way. German and Dutch, maybe Afrikaans, that's about all you can translate this way.

Posts: 4729 | Location: Australia | Registered: 06 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Not sure but Australia might not be an option because of getting in your own rifle. I heard it is a very difficult thing to do.

Not really, just takes a bit of paperwork before hand and leave a bit of time for the bureacracy to grind. If filling out a few forms is difficult then .... Roll Eyes

The fellow I hunted with may be doing cull hunts again as he only shot about a third of what he mentioned he wanted shot. The price and standard of the hunt may lift a bit for next year though.

John H.

NitroExpress.com - the net's double rifle forum

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of M1Tanker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by invader66:
If ya can shoot Jackasses I'm taking ma brother in law. Big Grin

I will donate my father in law to your hunt too!!!

William Berger

True courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway. - John Wayne

The courageous may not live forever, but the timid do not live at all.

Posts: 3155 | Location: Rigby, ID | Registered: 20 March 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of tonto
posted Hide Post
quote:
Not really, just takes a bit of paperwork before hand and leave a bit of time for the bureacracy to grind. If filling out a few forms is difficult then ....

Nitrox
Thats good to hear I hope to hunt your country someday and wouldnt if I couldnt use my own rifle. I had talked with a few bowhunters who must have missinformed me. Thanks.
Dean

Posts: 1057 | Location: adirondacks,NY ,USA | Registered: 30 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Don Lietzau
posted Hide Post
D99
I have an outfitter in the NT of Australia that will put together a cull buffalo hunt at very good prices for a group willing to tent camp and shoot cull class buffalo. You will be able to up grade to trophy class bulls but the focus will be on shooting cows and non trophy bulls
Get back to me off form and we can talk serious shooting.

Don

Don Lietzau
1-907-688-6946
Don Lietzau's Outdoor Adventures
20508 Mark Circle,
Chugiak, Alaska 99567

Posts: 41 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 12 December 2005Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
Don,
PM sent
jeffe

#dumptrump

476AR,

One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Not really, just takes a bit of paperwork before hand and leave a bit of time for the bureacracy to grind. If filling out a few forms is difficult then ....

Nitrox
Thats good to hear I hope to hunt your country someday and wouldnt if I couldnt use my own rifle. I had talked with a few bowhunters who must have missinformed me. Thanks.
Dean

Dean

It is much easier if you are hunting with an outfitter who can supply the forms and a nice list of what is required.

Some visitors do find it difficult especially if they plan to travel independently across many states and hunt self-guided. They need to be licensed for most states separately. Australian residents get reciprocity between the states but this does not apply to foreign visitors for short term trips (not permanent). States also have different requirements eg in SA where I live if I supply the firearms, I can take any foreign adult out shooting or hunting as long as I supervise. Bringing in one's own firearms requires paperwork for a temporary firearms licence, plus firearms and ammunition import and export approvals. Some people do manage it, obviously the more states, the more the paperwork needed.

If say you plan to arrive say in Sydney and hunt in the NT with an outfitter, the NT outfitter (any worthwhile one) will have done all this dozens of times each year and it should largely be a formality.

Good advice is at least a couple of months is required to get it all done (with postal delays etc).

John H.

NitroExpress.com - the net's double rifle forum

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
¿Dónde está la Biblioteca?

The only other phrasa I know is the one my aunt Carol taught me. She, my uncle Guy and a group of bass fishing couples drove from Odessa Texas to Obrigon, Mexico. She survived the whole trip with the following phrase.
Dose cervezas y 4 cokes, por favor! rotflmo

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!
DRSS, NRA & SCI Life Member

"I am rejoiced at my fate. Do not be uneasy about me, for I am with my friends."
----- David Crockett in his last letter (to his children), January 9th, 1836
"I will never forsake Texas and her cause. I am her son." ----- Jose Antonio Navarro, from Mexican Prison in 1841
"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Arbroath April 6, 1320-“. . .It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.”

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Crap on all of them Jeffe. At least you tried. Most gringos don't care to learn they just figure talking louder will get them by...

I'm a wild bull rider and I love my rodeo

Posts: 104 | Location: Somewhere north of Eden | Registered: 08 October 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Boss Kongoni
posted Hide Post
jeffeosso - Don't feel bad about your "spanish". Twenty years ago I was in Japan while at a sushi bar, I thought I asked the waiter were the rest room was,..... what I said was, "Take me to your veal culet".
beer

If you can't smell his breath, your're not close enough!

Posts: 980 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 04 January 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Dean
It differs from state to state but if you are coming to hunt in the Northern Territory we can get all you premits done in around 4 weeks, plus postage time abck and forth as Nitro suggested.

Cheers
Matt Graham
Hunt Australia

A day spent in the bush is a day added to your life
Hunt Australia - Website
Hunt Australia - Facebook
Hunt Australia - TV

Posts: 4456 | Location: Australia | Registered: 23 January 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Added bonus you can shoot camels and jackasses!

No the 'jackasses' are protected. They are called parliamentarians (ie politicians) here.

Shoot all the donkeys you want. Smiler

one of us
Picture of tonto
posted Hide Post
glad to hear I was wrong about rifle importing. I have Australia on my list of places to hunt. Sorry to hear I cant shoot any "jackasses" but that still leaves camels and donkeys!
Dean