Notify
Tools

Pictures, not hunting but...
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted
Maybe you enjoy them.
Last weekend I invite my wife to show her some giants tree ferns (dicksonia sellowiana) that we have in the farm, she never have seen them before.

The walk involved some climbing and wasn't very easy to walk inside the forest, despite the sunny day, inside the forest was VERY dark and I have to put a lot of brightness in the pictures!!

Tree fern of aprox. 5 metres high

A leaf of 2 metres I brought "up" with me

Sorry if pics don't involved hunting but at least there are some pigs and deers around Big Grin

Hope you enjoy them

L

Posts: 3085 | Location: Uruguay - South America | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting. It is always interesting to see something new, even if strictly speaking you are not hunting in the pictures.

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted Hide Post
Thanks Charles,
That was the idea, to share "things" different from hunting but I think it's nice to see different enviorments.
As nearly 90 people already saw the topic I will delete it tonight to release server space.

L

Posts: 3085 | Location: Uruguay - South America | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
lorenzo wonderful photos your farm is marvelous,congratulations again and i hope to meet you soon ,you are invited to hunt in el chaco ,we can organize this with gus and another members of the ar.juan

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6367 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted Hide Post
Muchas gracias Juan, quizás algún día podamos coincidir.
Un abrazo
L

Terry,
Thanks, I imagine you delete the pictures for me, I tried but I was unable to do it because the topic has some answers. I enjoy sharing pictures but sometimes I'm worried of using too much server space. Please feel free to delete any of my pictures once you think they have been enough time "on the air" Big Grin

L

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
LORENZO WE ARE IN THE JULY NUMBER OF THE MAGAZINE CACCIA A PALLA FROM ITALY WITH BUFFALOS I JUST RECEIVED IT.JUAN

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6367 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
Picture of T.Carr
posted Hide Post
Lorenzo,

I didn't delete the pictures. They aren't working. Try posting them again.

Regards,

Terry

Msasi haogopi mwiba [A hunter is not afraid of thorns]

Posts: 5338 | Location: A Texan in the Missouri Ozarks | Registered: 02 February 2001Reply With Quote