Find
Notify
Tools

Hiland Outfitters A+!!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Rather-B-Huntin
posted
The aroma of a simmering pot of elk chili on my stove has prompted me to notify the AR community of a great experience on my most recent hunt with Hiland Outfitters in central Wyoming.
This recent outting with the Hiland crew marks my third hunt with them, each experience a memorable success! I've harvested two nice pronghorn on my previous excursions. This years hunt helped to fulfill a 26 year old dream. I'd longed to hunt a Rocky Mountain elk since age 12. With the knowledge, determination, and grit displayed by the Hiland crew, I'm finally able to add a nice bull elk to my trophy collection.
I find myself returning to hunt with the Hiland gang for various reasons, the biggest of which is their standing dedication to ensure client success and satisfaction. Even if you give up, they won't! I admire the vigor with which every Hiland employee works to make sure you leave happy and enjoy the hunt of a lifetime.
Looking quite forward to letting them guide me to my first trophy mulie in the next couple of years.
Their camp affords clean, comfortable accomadations where you'll enjoy excellent home style meals and a friendly, welcoming atmosphere.
If you're seeking a world class hunt at an economical rate, you owe it to yourself to give the Hiland gang a try for your pronghorn, mule deer, and/or elk hunting adventure.

www.hilandoutfitters.com

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded emotional and sexual maturity".

Posts: 258 | Location: Winfield, WV | Registered: 06 August 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on a successful hunt. To my eye, elk are the finest trophy in North America, and they taste great too.

DRSS

Posts: 626 | Location: OK USA | Registered: 07 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jjbull
posted Hide Post
Sounds like an outstanding group of people to hunt with.

Hows about a link to their website or some contact info so others can enjoy your success?

And I would really like to see pictures too!

___________________________________________________________________________________

Give me the simple life; an AK-47, a good guard dog and a nymphomaniac who owns a liquor store.

Posts: 820 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota/Florida's Gulf Coast | Registered: 23 March 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rather-B-Huntin:
The aroma of a simmering pot of elk chili on my stove has prompted me to notify the AR community of a great experience on my most recent hunt with Hiland Outfitters in central Wyoming.
This recent outting with the Hiland crew marks my third hunt with them, each experience a memorable success! I've harvested two nice pronghorn on my previous excursions. This years hunt helped to fulfill a 26 year old dream. I'd longed to hunt a Rocky Mountain elk since age 12. With the knowledge, determination, and grit displayed by the Hiland crew, I'm finally able to add a nice bull elk to my trophy collection.
I find myself returning to hunt with the Hiland gang for various reasons, the biggest of which is their standing dedication to ensure client success and satisfaction. Even if you give up, they won't! I admire the vigor with which every Hiland employee works to make sure you leave happy and enjoy the hunt of a lifetime.
Looking quite forward to letting them guide me to my first trophy mulie in the next couple of years.
Their camp affords clean, comfortable accomadations where you'll enjoy excellent home style meals and a friendly, welcoming atmosphere.
If you're seeking a world class hunt at an economical rate, you owe it to yourself to give the Hiland gang a try for your pronghorn, mule deer, and/or elk hunting adventure.

www.hilandoutfitters.com

Tim,

Thanks again, looking forward to having you and Frank in camp again.

Tom

Tom Kessel
Hiland Outfitters, LLC (BG-082)
Hiland, Wyoming
www.hilandoutfitters.com

Posts: 402 | Location: Central Wyoming | Registered: 14 March 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Rather-B-Huntin

Congratulation on a great hunt. Tom is a outstanding person and a straight shooter. You couldn't have booked a hunt with better people.

Steve

Posts: 847 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 13 March 2005Reply With Quote