ACCURATERELOADING.COM WORLD HUNTING REPORT FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Hunting Reports - Rest Of The World    www.blackdogoutfittersalberta.com hunting in Argentina

Moderators: T.Carr
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

www.blackdogoutfittersalberta.com hunting in Argentina
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
We have been hunting hundreds of ducks with DAVE FOSBERG -AKA-ISH ,BRADLEY NUKI AND BLAINE BURNS FROM BLACK DOG OUTFITTERS ,MILLONS OF DUCKS FLYING THEY KILLED A FEW....IF YOU WAQNT TO HUNT DUCKS YOU MUST COME NOW .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
posted 27 May 2015 19:17 Hide Post
We had a great time hunting with Juan and his family. The Perdix and dove hunting was good as well. This was my fifth trip to South America and was the best combo hunt I have done.

THIS WAS POSTED BY DAVE FOSBERG .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar professional hunter

Posts: 331 | Location: Argentina | Registered: 29 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great time we have learned a lot about duck hunting with these pro international hunters .Blaine Burns is a really expert and one of the most famous geeses guides in Canada .Tons of ducks killed and many more flying .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar professional hunter

Posts: 331 | Location: Argentina | Registered: 29 July 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Today a hunter from Italy broke all the records killing 351 ducks .The record in all my life guiding .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Just wanted to give a big shout out to Juan Pozzi and his family and crew at Los Dogos! We spent 4 fantastic days with them and had a really great time. The duck hunting was unbelievable! Lots of birds, great food and company. Also very affordable. They do it right and I recommend him to anyone that is thinking of hunting there. I have been to Argentina and Uruguay a number of times and they may be the best value available!

Posts: 1 | Location: Tofield, Alberta. Canada | Registered: 10 June 2015Reply With Quote