New
Find
Notify
Tools

Non Typical Outfitters
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Has anyone hunted with these guys in the Bridger-Teton area of Wyoming? Any information would be appreciated. Thanks,
John

Posts: 102 | Location: Kingsport, TN | Registered: 21 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Chet
posted Hide Post
John,

I hunted with them in 2003 for Mule deer in Region H. What do you want to know?

Chet

Posts: 290 | Location: Northern Rockies | Registered: 24 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for replying Chet.

I was looking into a mule deer hunt in this area, and I eventually came across their website. I know that this area is capable of producing trophy elk and deer, so I am primarily interested in whether or not those persons who have hunted with this outfit were saitisfied with their guides (both with their experience and personalities) and whether or not the booking process went relatively smoothely. Thanks,
John

Posts: 102 | Location: Kingsport, TN | Registered: 21 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Chet
posted Hide Post
John,

You have a PM.

Chet

Posts: 290 | Location: Northern Rockies | Registered: 24 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Colorado Bob
posted Hide Post
I've got 7 points for moose & was thinking of putting in for unit 23. I was thinking of using Non-typical. I'd be intersted in what you had to say Chet. CB

Posts: 598 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 09 June 2002Reply With Quote