Find
Notify
Tools

SOME PHOTOS OF GATOGORDO ARGENTINA SAFARI
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
WE HAVE THE PLEASURE OF GUIDE OUR FRIENDS CHARLIE TUPPEN AND ADAM TUPPEN ,HERE SOME PHOTOS .NOTY POSTED LA PUÑALADA LOCA HOTEL Eeker

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
MORE PHOTOS -WE COULDNT Whistling TAKE PHOTOS OF LA PUÑALADA LOCA LODGE NIGTHS-

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
AND MORE....

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
posted Hide Post
It seems that IKY and ADAM did all the serious work Winkinjoyed your visit and i wish to meet you again .Ill try to guide you too ,but IKY and Franco are doing most of the guiding .While Juan controls the inmigration of ducks from his computer in the truck sofa

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar professional hunter

Posts: 331 | Location: Argentina | Registered: 29 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You must drink my beers ,i produce them at home or on JUANS FARMS .After hunting perdiz with an italian client we took some and everybody began to see UFOs :be space er: .we will go to hunt red wings with a couple of danish hunters ill post photos .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar professional hunter

Posts: 331 | Location: Argentina | Registered: 29 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Charlie ,sorry because i didnt guide you because i was with neumonia .after hunting a lot of very cold mornings in the swamps i began to feel bad and with fever i have been hospitalized and in the future ill guide less ,im getting old .Next time ill be with you cooking duck breasts .

Posts: 108 | Location: Cordoba | Registered: 15 July 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of samir
posted Hide Post
Great pics. Looks like you really got into the ducks

DRSS
Searcy 470 NE

Posts: 1427 | Location: San Diego | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With Quote