Find
Notify
Tools

GATOGORDO AND AARON IN ARGENTINA
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
WE HAVE THE PLEASURE TO GUIDE GATOGORDO AND HIS SON ADAM IN A GREAT SAFARI ,THE TOOK MANY SPECIES AND WE HAVE HAD GREAT TIME IN A 7 DAYS SAFARI

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Great to see my old friend Gatogordo still enjoying himself.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67028 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Excellent! Glad to hear they were able to pull it off on short notice. Looks like another fantastic time hosted by JP.

Posts: 2717 | Location: NH | Registered: 03 February 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Friends gatogordo is an incredible wing shooters ,he asked me an 870 with extra full choke and shot pidgeon at distances that i thought impossible.
Hes son ADAM is a great shooter too ,and im trying to convince him to compete in sporting clays.
Saeed ,gatogordo ,told me about your shooting ,above all he saw in that time ,we spoke a lot about you ,but dont worry only good things Wink

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Norton i hope to see you here next year..... flamewe can shoot a bit of birds .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dear friends congratulations on another great SAFARI ,it seems that we are douing dancing dancing
things well

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar professional hunter

Posts: 331 | Location: Argentina | Registered: 29 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Our government will never be able to take those memories away from you. Well done!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Gatogordo and his son Adam demostrated to be great wing shooters ,brave jaegers -Adam killed a capibara with knife Eeker-besides being excellent personas who appreciated our real hunts .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar professional hunter

Posts: 331 | Location: Argentina | Registered: 29 July 2007Reply With Quote