Find
Notify
Tools

Pig bow hunts in Cuba
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of boilerroom
posted
My father is going on vacation to Cuba and I just had the thought of him bow hunting for pigs. Anyone have any input on what it takes for a spur of the moment pig hunt there? Any issues bringing a bow.

I think I'm going to go to Cuba next year. I'm hearing some positive stories of how much friends have enjoyed their vacation there.

Posts: 4326 | Location: Under the North Star! | Registered: 25 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of boilerroom
posted Hide Post
Never mind. I did some google action and found out that its birds and rabbit only and with shot gun. Not worth the hassle for him.

Posts: 4326 | Location: Under the North Star! | Registered: 25 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It's a nice place with nice, educated people who really need to generate some money through tourism. Literacy is high whereas crime rate is very low, I found this surprising for the Caribbean.

Don't get me wrong, I do not defend their government regime but that some poor feller's government doesn't let them go to these places is a shame. Interchange and personal contact crumbled already several communist regimes.

Posts: 8211 | Location: Germany | Registered: 22 August 2002Reply With Quote