Find
Notify
Tools

WHERE IN THE WORLD SAFARI PHOTOS
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
These are some photos of the safari i organized for Ian and Simmon and their wives .We have to sleep one nigth in the bush in a dirty house and that caused a big mess ,but here they are the photos of the EXTREME expedition.

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
my guests everybody smiling for the photo.

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
HOUSE IN THE WILD

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
OH what extreme expetion ,i wish to be there as a client.....next time ill go BUT NOT AS A GUIDE Mad

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
Picture of drummondlindsey
posted Hide Post
That looks just horrible! Can I come down some time Big Grin

Looks like a damn good time Juan!

Posts: 2092 | Location: Windsor, CO | Registered: 06 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
usually my good friend and boss DrJuan P.Pozzi leaves this specail clients to me but now he has to deal with him alone ..........with a bit help of Julio rotflmo

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar professional hunter

Posts: 331 | Location: Argentina | Registered: 29 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Juan do you remember when you left me and you went with the 80 years guys and his 30 years wives to la patagonia......... dancing pissers

One of Us
posted Hide Post
you deserve this ,poor Julio but you deserve this wave jumping hilbily

one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
Juan,
I think in order to be totally fair and objective you need to post some pictures of the "mud hut" with one bed and no toilet as this seemed to be a crucial complaint Mr. IANH had. That would let the viewers decide how bad it was or was not. Just my $.02...

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7532 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I had been there and i can supourt one nigth there it isnt the HILTON but one nigth.........please post a photo of the house it isnt mud house its a bricks house

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Hunting in Africa is an adventure. The number of variables involved preclude the possibility of a perfect hunt. Some problems will arise. How you decide to handle them will determine how much you enjoy your hunt. Just tell yourself, "it's all part of the adventure."

Remember, if Robert Ruark had gotten upset every time problems with Harry Selby's flat bed truck delayed the safari, Horn of the Hunter would have read like an indictment of Selby. But Ruark rolled with the punches, poured some gin, and enjoyed the adventure. JBrown

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bwanamrm:
Juan,
I think in order to be totally fair and objective you need to post some pictures of the "mud hut" with one bed and no toilet as this seemed to be a crucial complaint Mr. IANH had. That would let the viewers decide how bad it was or was not. Just my $.02...

While I believe Juan, I totally agree with what Russell wrote above.

Posts: 11995 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
As i told many times before ,this is true we have ONE NIGTH to sleep all together in a bricks house ,the plan was to sleep in tentes but due to a storm in the sky i decided to go inside a bricks house with not bathroom and only blankets to sleep in the floor 80kms inside the Corrientes swamps THIS IS TRUE but next mourning we need to get a wild water buffalo IN THE SWAMPS and the only manner was to be very early WE GOT THE BUFFALO but we didnt sleep well one nigth .
Larry i dont speak about my hunting business ,besides my ow hunting expeditions ,but you have been hunting in an organization that i own part of it ,shooting doves at least you published the photos at bird hunting forum and you said it was 1st class , i try to do my best ,do you remember the waiter guide man for everything Raulito near Mar Chiquita lagoon Wink
I have interests in more wing shooting lodges and closed fence game BUT hunting truly wild buffalo demands SACRIFICE sometimes you have luck and its easy and sometimes its very very difficult .We are now in the farm stucked with one 4x4 without oil ....hunting boars .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA