New
Find
Notify
Tools

Montana whitetails six for six
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I just returned from the Milk and Missouri river area in NorthEast Montana hunting Whitetails. My 85 year old Grandpa filled all three of his tags, two at once. I had heard him shoot twice and about ten minutes later he called me on the radio and said to get down here on the double. He hasn't been feeling well lately so I asked if everything was alright. His reply, "yeah, didn't you hear me say double?" He had shot a buck and a doe within about 40 yards of each other. The rest of us filled our tags with relative ease, seeing thousands of ducks and hundreds of pheasants. All in all it was a great trip. I just hope I can keep the old man around long enough to see one of my daughters get old enough to hunt with him.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Lefty,

Sounds like a great trip. Did you guys hunt with an outfitter? sounds like something I would like to take my aging father on. He won't hunt too hard any more. He can't get around in the rough country any more. I would love to hear more about the hunt if you get some time to send me an email please do so. Thanks.

Posts: 331 | Location: DeBeque, Co. | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Taos, check your profile.