Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Argentina Wild boar hunting and more
 Login/Join

posted

Well i understand what you mean, but i doubt its no kill no pay for the simple fact that there is to much game down there. Now if you can't kill anything down there you shouldn't be hunting or carring a weapon. Thats just my opinion.

Posts: 13 | Location: south texas | Registered: 19 August 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
i can guranteed most species becuse i know the places if you shoot and make your part there are a lot of oportunities and hogs are ervrywhere.i cant guaranteed puma but we have some good plaeces and yes i CAN MAKE AN AGREEMENT NO KILL NO PAY i guided a lot of people only for the fun of it in hog and bufalos i love hunting all my family is full of hunters i guided people with few money and then they invited me to hunt one of my best friends steve thorsen was a client sometime ago i a landowner a surgeon so money isnt so important for me if i say that you will kill a bufalo for example ill personally guranteed that.juan

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Juan.....what would you think of hunting your wild boar (not feral hogs) using a Beretta semi-auto shotgun and slugs? I have an Extrema that is drilled for mounting a scope when hunting turkeys.

Posts: 4360 | Location: Sunny Southern California | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote