Find
Notify
Tools

TV show this week with AR's own Fallow Buck
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Tim Herald
posted
Below is a very short trailer but this Sunday afternoon at 2:30PM est on Outdoor Channel and Wed. (4th) at 8PM on WILD TV in CANADA our show I shot with Kiri AKA Fallow Buck will run. Very unique hunts and tradition. I guarantee it will be different than your normal hunting show. Thanks Kiri!

NMTV England

Good Hunting,

Tim Herald
Worldwide Trophy Adventures
tim@trophyadventures.com

Posts: 2980 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Looks good...I definitely be watching.

Posts: 11636 | Location: Wisconsin  | Registered: 13 February 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
Tim,
Great show... loved the muntjac sequence! Those small deer are so cool! And the red deer hunt reminded me why most of us should be thankful we don't have to hunt for the camera... sounds like you were onto a couple of larger stags but didn't have enough light to film.

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7538 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fallow Buck
posted Hide Post
Bwanamrm

Indeed we had a couple of much better stags in poor light or out of camera shot so it was a real eye opener for me in terms of hunting for a camera. It really does add a new dimension of difficulty to the hunt which I wasn't quite ready for!!!

Rgds
K

Posts: 4096 | Location: London | Registered: 03 April 2003Reply With Quote