New
Find
Notify
Tools

anything to hunt there?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I know it is ""probably"" a non-starter,,but is there anything in Israel to hunt in what may be concidered medium/big game?
I would imagine there is some bird shooting,yes?

NEVER THE LEAST DEGREE OF LIBERTY IN EXCHANGE FOR THE GREATEST DEGREE OF SECURITY

Posts: 141 | Location: LOUISIANA,,for now. | Registered: 08 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Nakihunter
posted Hide Post
I read Rasheed Jamsheed's book where he took a record Ibex in the late 80s or early 90s.

"When the wind stops....start rowing. When the wind starts, get the sail up quick."

Posts: 11007 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rick R
posted Hide Post
I read an online post a while back that said there were some impressive Ibex there, but that shooting a rifle in the mountains would get you a prompt visit from a helicopter gunship. Frowner

Might make a good destination for bowhunting?

Posts: 1912 | Location: Charleston, WV, USA | Registered: 10 January 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
CoolI saw a video sometime back about shooting fox or some such,,at night while drivin'back roads,,the technique was to hit 'em on the run,,and if mostly straight away,,,in thier six!!!lots of hits too!!!

NEVER THE LEAST DEGREE OF LIBERTY IN EXCHANGE FOR THE GREATEST DEGREE OF SECURITY

Posts: 141 | Location: LOUISIANA,,for now. | Registered: 08 July 2010Reply With Quote