New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fair Chase Bison Hunts
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I have an excellent trophy Bison Bull hunt...It is fully guided and is truly a fair chase hunt in mountainous terrian in the Nebraska Sandhills..
The buff are wild and cagey..

It consists of 3 days, 4 nights, great lodge and fantastic food....Ranch is 8 miles long by 5 miles wide and high fenced, no cross fences, very high rolling hills and brushy valleys..By this time next year it will be 100,000 acres fully fenced and no cross fences..I hunted it this year for elk and deer, it is a pretty tough hunt by my standards. Less for a younger man...I compare it to hunting Cape Buffalo in Tanzania, but the country is steeper and higher.

Cost: $2750.00 you get hide, head and meat...

Posts: 41859 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of CaptJack
posted Hide Post
Atkinson- don't know if you play golf but since you mentioned the sand hills in Nebraska, do you know about SandHillsGolfClub south of Mullen on the Dismal River? It's the #14 ranked golf course in the world- designed by Ben Crenshaw.

sorry, know it's not about the Bison hunt but it is a very special golf course.

they probably have bison on the course [Smile]

one of us
Picture of Wendell Reich
posted Hide Post
Capt Jack.

Pasture pool is a waste of good huntin' money! [Big Grin]

Posts: 6253 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 13 July 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
CApt. Jack,
No I didn't know about that golf course, but I will check it out on my next trip, I love golf..

Posts: 41859 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote