Find
Notify
Tools

Rio Bonito - HELP!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Dear Members:

I have been reading posts from 2002 and 2003 on Rio Bonito Ranch in Junction TX. The majority have been very negative in their experiences there - eg: there are hardly any hogs, most feeders don't work, guides were not responsible in any way, etc., etc., -

Will someone who has been there lately tell me what the present situation is - in particular, the hog hunting.

Thanks,
Roland

posted Hide Post
Howdy
Unless the ranch has changed ownership--passed results would make it an easy decision to spend my money elsewhere. Jack

Posts: 2 | Location: Texas | Registered: 15 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Most of what I've heard has been similar to what you are saying. I've heard it's severly overhunted and exotics are ran through there at a pretty fast pace.

The Hunt goes on forever, the season never ends.

I didn't learn this by reading about it or seeing it on TV. I learned it by doing it.

Posts: 729 | Location: Central TX | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of invader66
posted Hide Post
I have NEVER heard 1 good thing about them.

Semper Fi
WE BAND OF BUBBAS
STC Hunting Club

Posts: 1684 | Location: Walker Co,Texas | Registered: 27 August 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I was there SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!!

Posts: 12 | Location: Chicago IL USA | Registered: 16 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
THere are hundreds of places to hunt exotics or hogs in Texas. If you need suggestions, call Wendell Reich, he reps several of them and posts on this board.

Posts: 10200 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Eland Slayer
posted Hide Post
Roland, you have a PM.

Hunt Report - South Africa 2022

Wade Abadie - Wild Shot Photography
Website | Facebook | Instagram

Posts: 3106 | Location: Hockley, TX | Registered: 01 October 2005Reply With Quote