New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jorge Robles
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
CAn anyone give any info on this operation? I am going to hunt with 2 great outfitters in Argentina in June. I am thinking about checking out this operation as well for possible future bookings. I havent heard anything good or bad about them for some time. I had heard Jorge had passed away and the wife had taken over the operation. Any help from you guys in South America as well as anyone who has hunted with them would be appreciated.
Thanks, Mike

Happiness is a warm gun

Posts: 4106 | Location: USA | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Mike: can you give some more precisiones about Mr. Robles, such as his operating area and what did you hunt with him?

Posts: 1020 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina | Registered: 21 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nainital:
Mike: can you give some more precisiones about Mr. Robles, such as his operating area and what did you hunt with him?

I have not hunted with them. I am looking for info on the operation. I was thinking about checking them out while I was there. Ireally know nothing about them other than what I heard about him passing away and the wife taking over the operation.
Check out www.huntinargentina.com
It dosnt really give me much info but you knowing the area may be able to shed some light on it.
Thanks,
Mike

Happiness is a warm gun

one of us
posted Hide Post
Mike: I´m sorry but I couldn´t find references. His web page is under construction. Would you mind to quote your incoming outfitters?. It´s simply out of curiosity.
Regards and good hunting

Posts: 1020 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina | Registered: 21 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nainital:
Mike: I´m sorry but I couldn´t find references. His web page is under construction. Would you mind to quote your incoming outfitters?. It´s simply out of curiosity.
Regards and good hunting

Certainly. They are Teddy Fairhurst and John Airala. I am willing to check out others as well. This besides being a fun trip is also exploratory to check out operations for my brother in law's booking company.

Happiness is a warm gun

one of us
posted Hide Post
Mike: perhaps you may wish to get in touch with my good friend Rolando Nusbaum, from www.argentinasbestshunts.com and with Aníbal Sacconi (for fishing) in www.riodorado.com.ar.
There are many good operators here of course. Feel free to contact me if you need more info.
Waidmannsheil!