New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dall Sheep 2015 CANCELLATION "SOLD"
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I checked the other forum . Seems that Shankster has gone silent after the gentleman posted documentation that proved Shankster is lying .

It sounds like something is going on with the a authorities . He did not specify what it was.

Posts: 12018 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by elk88101:
SOLD

If this is true, which I doubt it is, you should be ashamed of yourself.

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

Posts: 3507 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 25 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
Boy, this thread sure demonstrates that one aw shit wipes out a bunch of attaboys.

Mike

Posts: 21374 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lhook7:
quote:
SOLD

If this is true, which I doubt it is, you should be ashamed of yourself.

I will keep an eye out for this guy on the other forums I visit. He may try to sell this hunt on another site.

Posts: 179 | Location: USA | Registered: 28 September 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I just ordered my moose taxidermy. I have a better chance of winning the powerball for which i never buy the ticket than seeing my alaskan moose trophy.

So i got the second best.

https://www.restorationhardwar...categoryId=cat160004

Its smaller than my moose but for under $400 it does the job.

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Get a PM from booking agent who works for discount Larry Kolek accusing me of illegal killing Biebs moose. How do I block PM from AR questionable non fee working booking agent and can I post the PM on this thread ?

Thanks,

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I did not say that YOU DID READ YOUR OWN POST.
quote:
Originally posted by Biebs:
quote:
You just jealous of my marksmanship and offhand shooting skills Biebs.

Yes, those Black Spruce trees were dropping like flies on our Alaska hunt!!! :-)

Biebs

I bet you fib and tell all your country club cronies you shot the moose in alaska with your 10k blaser. But you know I killed it for you with a $700 ruger Cool It was killed at 570 yards and found less than 20 yards from My final shot. Also Biebs shooting a dead animal to show a 300 win mag bullet and digging an hiding a real caliber bullet in 375 is just so wrong Wink

Did I shoot more than a few rounds - yes. I needed to make sure the gun functioned and cycled properly. Same way as the high end double rifle shooter always shoot 2 rounds -both barrels - too make sure they dont wear out one barrel.

Mike

Posts: 1571 | Location: New Mexico Texas Border | Registered: 29 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
EXPLAIN THAT or is that more of your BULL

Posts: 1571 | Location: New Mexico Texas Border | Registered: 29 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I did not say that YOU DID READ YOUR OWN POST.
quote:
quote:

Yes, those Black Spruce trees were dropping like flies on our Alaska hunt!!! :-)

Biebs

I bet you fib and tell all your country club cronies you shot the moose in alaska with your 10k blaser. But you know I killed it for you with a $700 ruger Cool It was killed at 570 yards and found less than 20 yards from My final shot. Also Biebs shooting a dead animal to show a 300 win mag bullet and digging an hiding a real caliber bullet in 375 is just so wrong Wink

Did I shoot more than a few rounds - yes. I needed to make sure the gun functioned and cycled properly. Same way as the high end double rifle shooter always shoot 2 rounds -both barrels - too make sure they dont wear out one barrel.

Mike

Larry Kolek you are a retard and an unethical scumbag booking agent.

The hunt report on AR and which the Alaskan State Trooper has been provided a link to

http://forums.accuratereloadin...8321043/m/1111035402

From the AR thread

posted 28 September 2014 22:05 Hide Post
Truthfully Biebs shot was the best shooting i have seen. It was not shot off any rest but off his knee in a prone position at 423 yards. It was also shot downhill.

The first shot anchored the moose and his back legs buckled and front legs were raised.

I am buying a blaser after seeing it shoot that well.

Mike

Larry Kolek you are the most pathetic person I have seen on AR. Never seen a man so desperate for discounted free hunts that you are willing to flog hunts for a scumbag outfitter like Tom Shankster who was willing to blame and shirk all legal responsibility for wanton waste of moose meat on your grandson who worked a packer for him.

Pathetic !!!!

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Larry Kolek you are a retard and an unethical scumbag booking agent.

The hunt report on AR and which the Alaskan State Trooper has been provided a link to

http://forums.accuratereloadin...8321043/m/1111035402

From the AR thread

posted 28 September 2014 22:05 Hide Post
Truthfully Biebs shot was the best shooting i have seen. It was not shot off any rest but off his knee in a prone position at 423 yards. It was also shot downhill.

The first shot anchored the moose and his back legs buckled and front legs were raised.

I am buying a blaser after seeing it shoot that well.

Mike

Larry Kolek you are the most pathetic person I have seen on AR. Never seen a man so desperate for discounted free hunts that you are willing to flog hunts for a scumbag outfitter like Tom Shankster who was willing to blame and shirk all legal responsibility for wanton waste of moose meat on your grandson who worked a packer for him.

Pathetic !!!!

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mike
You are a funny guy
You are losing it!!!
This is hilarious
I cant stop laughing rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Mike
You are he one who posted you killed the moose for Biebs !! not me or did you forget you wrote this Above.
Or like I said is it just bull you like to throw around.
It seems you like to use the Internet to slander people but you are admitting to a game felony. So who is the Retard???

The retard Larry Kolek post from this thread
http://forums.accuratereloadin...804/m/1991084212/p/1

There is a running joke between Biebs and me on AR - its probably in over a 100 message board posting of my superior shooting skills to Biebs. The posting is also full of emoticons denoting I am mocking Biebs.

How can you be so f@cking stupid Larry Kolek ?

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Mike
You are a funny guy
You are losing it!!!
This is hilarious
I cant stop laughing rotflmo

Have to save all your replies cause you chicken out and delete them later.

For a person accused of being a fraud and an unethical booking agent. A man who would sell his own grandson for a discounted or free hunt.

Pathetic

How does one insult you to get a reaction other than deleting your posts with bye?

You know cause all these things said about you are true - a fraudulent unethical scumbag with more desire for a free or discounted hunt that for his own grandson. These are not insult merely a restatement of facts.

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Like I say you have me rolling on the floor laughing.
Oh what's the name of my so called booking agency. I have never claimed on be a booking agent only you.
I have seen Biebs shoot on many hunts doubt you can come close to his shooting ability.
He is a one shot hunter.
Which is more than I can say for you according to your posts.
Ha ha ha
Still laughing
This is so funny

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Oh what's the name of my so called booking agency. I have never claimed on be a booking agent only you.
I have seen Biebs shoot on many hunts doubt you can come close to his shooting ability.
He is a one shot hunter.
Ha ha ha
Still laughing
This is so funny

Save so Larry Kolek does not delete.

Hey Biebs

Better come out and say what you think of Larry Kolek - you did send Larry Shores and me some choice emails.

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
He is a one shot hunter.
Ha ha ha
Still laughing
This is so funny

Saeed/Moderator

Can I now post the pm Larry Kolek sent me ?

Thanks,

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Oh forgot to tell you my grandson is going for 2 months back to work at camp.
I am so glad you call me a scum bag did you learn that in 3rd grade.
Have you noticed you keep repeating yourself
You keep going over and over the same thing.
Like I said it's funny still laughing.
i am unethical? ha ha ha I am still laughing can't stop

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Post it
It states you claim you shot a moose illegally
Not my words YOURS

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Oh forgot to tell you my grandson is going for 2 months back to work at camp.
I am so glad you call me a scum bag did you learn that in 3rd grade.
Have you noticed you keep repeating yourself
You keep going over and over the same thing.
Like I said it's funny still laughing.
i am unethical? ha ha ha I am still laughing can't stop

Save so Larry Kolek does not delete

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Please save put in your scrapbook
Post it on your walls of your house I could care less
Your a funny guy
Losing it more tonight
Gotcha

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Post it
It states you claim you shot a moose illegally
Not my words YOURS

Saved so Larry Kolek does not delete.

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Please save put in your scrapbook
Post it on your walls of your house I could care less
Your a funny guy
Losing it more tonight
Gotcha

Saved so Larry Kolek does not delete.

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I finally got it you are in Disney World and you are the real "Goofy".
Boy now Iam laughing even more.
Are you crying to Saeed now?
Still laughing

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I finally got it you are in Disney World and you are the real "Goofy".
Boy now Iam laughing even more.
Are you crying to Saeed now?
Still laughing

Save so Larry Kolek does not delete

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well time for bed
It's been a fun night want to thank you mike
I needed to laugh.
Ha ha funny guy

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Well time for bed
I needed to laugh.
Ha ha funny guy

Save so Larry Kolek does not delete.

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I checked with Saeed and he said it is fine posting the PM that Larry Kolek send to me

Larry Kolek PM

Titled - Who Killed the Moose?

So are you admitting you shot an illegal moose? So much for calling the kettle Black.
You posted it on the internet it must be true.
quote:
quote:

Biebs

Mike

Then Larry Kolek accuses me of felony game felony. From double rifle forum

posted 07-18-15, 23:12 Hide Post

Mike
You are he one who posted you killed the moose for Biebs !! not me or did you forget you wrote this Above.
Or like I said is it just bull you like to throw around.
It seems you like to use the Internet to slander people but you are admitting to a game felony. So who is the Retard???

This is the same Larry Kolek who has said nothing before and deleted all his postings.

Another hunter, Matt Clyde on another forum has posted cancelled checks, email documentation and Alaskan wildlife documentation showing he was present at Alaskan Trophy Hunters and Tom Shankster is a liar.

http://onyourownadventures.com....php?t=260920&page=7

Larry Kolek claims to be an unpaid representative for Tom Shankster and Alaskan Trophy Hunters. Providing services for discounted hunts.

In his advertisements all over the web including AR he mentions "we" whenever he talks about the hunts he is selling.

There is documented evidence of Tom Shanskter asking clients to directly compensated his employees and circumventing a lot of state and federal employment and tax issues. Please see evidence presented in Matt Clydes postings linked above.

What is Larry Kolek economic relationship to Tom Shankster and Alaskan Trophy Hunters ? Are the discounted hunts compensation for wrangling in clients ? Is it reported as income ? Is this like a multi-level marketing or pyramid scheme ?

This outfitter is a fraud - he forged my hunting contract and backdated it. He tried to disown a client Matt Clyde. He is caught lying on the other forum as recently as 6 weeks back. Kolek representation and lack of transparency on his economic and legal relationship to a Tom Shansker is very clear. He is Tom Shankster partner is selling hunts where every hunter last year was questioned by the Alaskan State Troopers.

I would stay as far from having any relationship hunting or commercial with Tom Shansker, Alaskan Trophy Hunters and Larry Kolek.

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Well time for bed
I needed to laugh.
Ha ha funny guy

You are a parasite in the truest sense. How funny is that?? I'm laughing like hell!

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

Posts: 3507 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 25 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mike :

I get the impression from the thread on the other forum that Matt Clyde is pursuing some sort of action Against Shankster. Time will tell.

Kolek's actions are unimaginable to me as is his defense of Shankster. He has lost all credibility with me.

Posts: 12018 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It is amazing to see how some of these guys in the industry act out. I guess these types just don't have the brains to shut up. This little diatribe has cost kolek any and all credibility and Shnakster's reputation is now confirmed lower than whale crap. I'd like to thank Larry Kolek for providing the information that he has here. I'll be sure to inform any and all who inquire about hunting Alaska to stay completely away from Tom Shankster and Kolek.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just another Alaska Outfitted hunt. Wow.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by larryshores:
Mike :

I get the impression from the thread on the other forum that Matt Clyde is pursuing some sort of action Against Shankster. Time will tell.

Kolek's actions are unimaginable to be as is his defense of Shankster. He has lost all credibility with me.

I hope someone goes after Tom Shankster - I see tax evasion and wire fraud issues. These are serious issues beyond just wasting moose meat and defrauding clients.

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by surestrike:
It is amazing to see how some of these guys in the industry act out. I guess these types just don't have the brains to shut up. This little diatribe has cost kolek any and all credibility and Shnakster's reputation is now confirmed lower than whale crap. I'd like to thank Larry Kolek for providing the information that he has here. I'll be sure to inform any and all who inquire about hunting Alaska to stay completely away from Tom Shankster and Kolek.

This whole larry kolek and tom shankster operation is selling as many hunts as possible and milking as much money as possible via unethical business practices and highly questionable legal activities.

The thing that really gets me is this is not done in Robert Mugabe's Zimbabwe but in the US and in the State of Alaska. This is hunting on US government and State of Alaska public lands. The game and wildlife is there not because of some conservation or management done by tom shankster - he just leaves a cess pool of garbage out there. It killing and wasting public resources that hunters have paid for via hunting license and tags. He charges to provide a service to hunt public resources and then defrauds his clients and the public resource.

He is out there lying on a public forum about a client from who he took a check (which he asked made to a guide - tax fraud) and a meat transfer forum. He then claims client is not a client and thus legally liable for shakster's incompetence or failure. He is saying all this as recently as six weeks back and while he is being investigated by alaskan state troopers. Then you have larry kolek delete all his post but come back with some stupid accusation on me (a client hunter) committing along with Biebs (another client hunter) a felony. This is this business or scams modus operandi.

Every time larry kolek types on ar - he digs a deeper ditch as did tom shankster on the other forum. I just need to be on top of this stuff and save it as larry kolek will go back and delete his postings.

Mike

One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
At some point it is time to let it go . . . the point has been made . . . and made . . . and made . . . and made . . .

Mike

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MJines:
At some point it is time to let it go . . . the point has been made . . . and made . . . and made . . . and made . . .

Except that our lovely little boy Larry Kolek keeps poking.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Agreed it is getting repetitious at times. But Mr Jines the targeted audience for me is not AR members. There is enough information for them to make a choice on Tom Shankster and Alaskan Trophy Hunters.

The imbecile Larry Kolek is just that an imbecile. But he is an agent of Tom Shankster and Alaskan Trophy Hunters.

All information on AR is communicated to Alaskan State Troopers. In my conversation with them I told them to look at the hunt report and other threads on AR for information on the hunt including pictures.

On the other forum you had three people associated with Alaskan Trophy Hunters, including, Tom Shankster come and make blatant lies. This was as recently as 4-6 weeks ago. The information disclosed by Matt Clyde raises legal issues beyond Alaskan hunting and guide service regulatory issues with tax evasion being one - asking clients to pay guides who did not hunt with client under guise of advertising expense. Also Larry Kolek much professed statements on AR that he works for no commission only discounted hunts raise tax and legal issues. Has he disclosed his indirect compensation - discounted hunts - and paid taxes on that compensation?

Mr Jines you being a lawyer should know that there is no civilian prosecution for criminal tax activities - one can be a whistleblower but that is it. But evidence presented on AR - Larry Kolek I am not directly compensated but receive discounted hunts and on onyour ownadventures.com about client checks to employees raises serious tax evasion issues.

Tom Shankster might manage to evade Alaskan prosecution and somehow continue to operate in Alaska. But his commercial transactions have raised serious other legal and tax liability issues. Tom Shankster, Alaskan Trophy Hunters and Larry Kolek seem either arrogant or stupid or cocky in keeping to dig a hole of legal and tax liabilities every time they come on a public forum. To preserve their public statements/facts is my main goal.

Again sorry if you feel that this is getting repetitious.

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by surestrike:

+1 Highly Educational. Ethical Blackhole

Posts: 2857 | Location: FL | Registered: 18 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
Sorry, I was simply trying to say that at some point the discussion crosses the line from being informational to sounding more like a vendetta. One of the great things about AR is that it is a resource for doing due diligence on outfitters and booking agents. In that regard, seems like this thread accomplished that objective a ways back. I guess the answer for me is that if I am tired of seeing it, stop opening it. Apologies for the detour and distraction.

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I imagine LK's stupid pm caused the new activity.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sorry, I was simply trying to say that at some point the discussion crosses the line from being informational to sounding more like a vendetta. One of the great things about AR is that it is a resource for doing due diligence on outfitters and booking agents. In that regard, seems like this thread accomplished that objective a ways back. I guess the answer for me is that if I am tired of seeing it, stop opening it. Apologies for the detour and distraction.

You are definitely correct. I just have not looked at this in a while. At least there was Scripture being quoted...yet.

Jeff

Posts: 2857 | Location: FL | Registered: 18 September 2007Reply With Quote