THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    SHOW SPECIAL: DEEPLY DISCOUNTED PENINSULA BROWN BEAR MAY '16
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SHOW SPECIAL: DEEPLY DISCOUNTED PENINSULA BROWN BEAR MAY '16
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Guys,

This is a hunt with one of the long standing Peninsula operators Kelly Vrem/Rough and Ready Guide service. His area is an exclusive Federal guide area in the Becharof Refuge and borders Katmai Park that is a bear factory. Expectations should be for a bear 9' or bigger and he does kill 10 footers. As of today there are 2 slots left for the spring hunt in May. Price is all inclusive from King Salmon return. Lic and tag are only extras.

1x1 10 days $17,900 originally $22,500 I don't know of another brown bear hunt of this quality at this price anywhere.

License $85
Brown grizzly tag $500

If you need a big brown bear this is a heck of an opportunity.

Contact me anytime with your questions.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12866 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
Emmy and I (observer) successfully hunted grizzly with Kelly last fall. Very professional bunch!

JudgeG ... just counting time 'til I am again finding balm in Gilead chilled out somewhere in the Selous.

Posts: 7544 | Location: GA | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote