THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    BUFFALO,CAPIBARA,3HOGS PLUS WING SHOOTING AND FISHING
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

BUFFALO,CAPIBARA,3HOGS PLUS WING SHOOTING AND FISHING
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
7 DAY SAFARI EVERYTHING INCLUDED ONE WATER BUFFALO,3 RUSSIAN BOARS,ONE CAPIBARA,2 DAYS OF WING SHOOTING ONE DAY FISHING INTHE PARANA RIVER ,IN ESQUINA CORRIENTES ,AIR CONDITIONED LODGING .
4000US EVERYTHING INCLUDED .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
AR members, please give me some info on this guy and his operation before I call him...kld

Posts: 179 | Location: northern Arkansas | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Labman
posted Hide Post
Could you post a few pictures of typical water buffalo that your clients have shot? Also, what type of wingshooting? Is it strickly doves, or are ducks/geese on the menu as well?

Tom Z

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2305 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 07 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Juan, PM sent. Thanks--Mark

Posts: 144 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 19 October 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have heard nothing but the very best re: Juan. tu2

Posts: 1535 | Location: Alberta/Namibia | Registered: 29 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
AR members, please give me some info on this guy and his operation before I call him...kld

Search his posts, you will find he is a stand up guy,he loves to hunt, runs a family operation. I have never read or heard a complaint. I don't know how you could beat the deal he is offering.

Posts: 10478 | Location: N.W. Wyoming | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If I wasn't booked for my 2012 hunts, I would jump all over this.

Posts: 2163 | Registered: 13 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grenadier
posted Hide Post
Juan,

What is the time frame?

Posts: 10900 | Location: North of the Columbia | Registered: 28 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jaun, I'm very interested as I'm coming to Argentina in 2012 anyway with a friend. I have won a few days of shooting dove in Cordoba for 2 hunters, but going to Argentina from Denmark for that is a bit far. Can we substitute the 2 days of wingshotting in your offer with something else ? Any chance of Peccary in your area ?

Posts: 91 | Location: Denmark, Hill Billy Westcoast | Registered: 18 December 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of larrys01
posted Hide Post
Juan

PM Sent.

quote:
What is the time frame?

Posts: 1525 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 08 August 2008Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I hunted with Juan last year. I took my two sons. We were very pleased with everything. I highly recommend this. Rod

Posts: 14 | Location: AB | Registered: 12 September 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Juan, can we find a date around 1st June for 2 hunters - and with something substituting the dove shooting part of your offer ?

Posts: 91 | Location: Denmark, Hill Billy Westcoast | Registered: 18 December 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted Hide Post
Right now he is at the ocean spending some days with his family in my country. I will see him next week and I will tell him about your questions.
L

Posts: 3085 | Location: Uruguay - South America | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With Quote