THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    1/2 PRICE SHORT NOTICE CANCELLATION HUNT W/MOKORE SAFARIS COUTADA 9 BUFF ADDED
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

1/2 PRICE SHORT NOTICE CANCELLATION HUNT W/MOKORE SAFARIS COUTADA 9 BUFF ADDED
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Folks,

Just this morning we had a client cancel and we can now offer this hunt at 50% off the original daily rate if someone can leave shortly as the hunt is Sept 28-Oct 9 which is a prime date. LATER DATES CAN BE ARRANGED

This is a 12 day sable/PG hunt that originally would target several "Tiny 10" species in addition to sable but we can arrange several different species.

Coutada 9 is the best unfenced PG hunting I know of. It was very good when I hunted there in 2000 and it is nothing but phenomenal now. Sable, nyala, big kudu, Chobe bushbuck, Livingstone's eland, common reedbuck, huge warthog, Lichenstein's hartebeest, common waterbuck, oribi, Sharpe's grysbok, bushpig, impala all occur in excellent numbers plus other common game. Suni and red duiker can be taken in a nearby area.

The hunting area is forested but quite flat and sandy making for easy walking. If you like to walk nobody likes that more than the Mokore boys. They love to stretch their legs.

Accommodations are in Mokore's beautiful tented camp with all the comforts.

Easiest way in is to fly to RSA and then onto Tete, Mozambique where Mokore will meet you.

Pricing:

1x1 12 days $350 PER DAY was $700 per day

Observer $300 per day

Tete to camp $1,000 round trip for the vehicle

Rifle permit $350

Hunting lic $350

Ammo duty $1 per round

Trophy fees:

BUFFALO CAN BE ADDED $7,500

Sable $4,500
Nyala $4,000
Hartebeest $3,000
Waterbuck $3,000
Zebra $3,000
Eland $2,500
Kudu $2,250
Suni $1,500
Red duiker $1,500
Reedbuck $950
Bushbuck $950
Oribi $750
Grysbok $550
Bushpig $500
Warthog $500
Impala $500

This is a great opportunity. Call me.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12876 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
C9 is highly recommended!

One of Us
Picture of DLJ
posted Hide Post
My brother, a friend, and myself spent 15 days last Sept. on C-9 with the Duckworths. If you can make the time and are interested, the place is covered in plains game. Large numbers of huge kudu. If your not looking at warthog, look over your should, there will be one. I shot one near 15". You will get tired of looking at plains game. Spent plenty of time with elephants and lions. Ran into sable, nyala, and hartebeest pretty much ever day without even trying. I have hunted with Gary, Neil, and Doug. All are first rate PHs with great trackers that will put you on trophy quality animals. The camp, staff, and food are all top notch. Don't think twice on this one, it's the real deal. Jump on it if you can. I would if I could.

Posts: 36 | Location: Nebraska | Registered: 01 October 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Thierry Labat
posted Hide Post
Great offer Mark!! With a great operator in a great area!

Posts: 644 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 10 August 2012Reply With Quote