Find
Notify
Tools

Hunt Australia Specials
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hunt 1

This is a seat on an unlimited wild boar group hunt in the Northern Territory of Australia. Party of 4 (3 Aussies) looking to fill the 4th seat. This is always a good fun hunt - 4x2 - no trophy fees on wild boar, donkeys, horses (limited culling) & wild dogs. Fishing is also available at camp.

Included in the hunt cost: 5-days hunting, 6 nights in camp, 4x2 guide, meals, drinks, etc.

Can add on buffalo $2,500, scrub bull $2,000 trophy fee.

Excluded: Transfers to and from Darwin, rifle hire and ammo (if needed), O/S visitors permit $165.

Hunt Date: 12th - 16th September
Hunt Cost: $4,800

AR Hunt Report for this property here...
http://forums.accuratereloadin...581071341#4581071341

Hunt 2

This is a seat on an buffalo cull group hunt in the Northern Territory of Australia. Party of 4 (3 US guys) looking to fill the 4th seat. This is a challenging hunt, culling cows from small herds - difficult, technical stalking, ideally suited to a double rifle hunter. Fishing is also available at camp, no extra charge.

Included in the hunt cost: 7-days hunting, 8 nights in camp, 10 buffalo cows, 4x2 guide, meals, drinks, etc.

Can add on buffalo bull $2,500, scrub bull $2,000 trophy fee, wild boar $450. Extra cull cows $250.

Excluded: Transfers to and from Gove, rifle hire and ammo (if needed), O/S visitors permit $165.

Hunt Date: 16th-22nd August
Hunt Cost: $8,500

See this camp here.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvjkiy2jDvc

Hunt 3

Red Stag + Fallow Buck + Javan Rusa Stag Hunt in South Australia. Hunt the largest private game reserve in the South Pacific, Watervalley Station for these great deer species. Hunt for the biggest trophies you can find on this 300,000ac hunting estate - set trophy fees! Watervalley and surrounds is regarded as (arguably) the best trophy fallow and red stag hunting in Australia. Good quality Javan rusa getting about this year too!!

Included in the hunt cost: 5-days hunting, 6 nights in camp, 1x1 guide, meals, drinks, etc. Transfers to and from Adelaide.

Can add on sambar deer $5,000, axis deer $2,900, Moluccan rusa deer $2,900.

Excluded:, rifle hire and ammo (if needed).

Hunt Date: 21st - 25th July (may find alternate dates)
Hunt Cost: $12,500 including trophy fees for all three species, no size limit on red stag!!!

Let me know if you need any more details on any of these hunts!!

Best Regards
Matt Graham

Hunt Australia
www.HuntAust.com.au
+612 6771 4734
office @ huntaust.com.au

A day spent in the bush is a day added to your life
Hunt Australia - Website
Hunt Australia - Facebook
Hunt Australia - TV

Posts: 4456 | Location: Australia | Registered: 23 January 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
i am confused. Hunt 3 is for 3 deer species but in the fee break down it lists 10 buffalo cows and the 3 deer species in question. is there buffalo cows available to cull?

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13194 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have been on both of Matt's hunt #1 and #2. I can vouch for the fun and excitement provided, as well as great value.

Any AR member can PM me for reference.

Geoff

Shooter

Posts: 620 | Location: Mossyrock, WA | Registered: 25 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
i am confused. Hunt 3 is for 3 deer species but in the fee break down it lists 10 buffalo cows and the 3 deer species in question. is there buffalo cows available to cull?

Hehe..... Matt's version of cut and paste I bet tu2

As with Geoff I have been to both camps and had a ball each time.

Cheers,
Mark.

Posts: 557 | Location: Victoria, Australia | Registered: 13 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the reference geoff... I posted it very late last night... will do another edit!!! Big Grin

Hunt Australia - Website
Hunt Australia - TV

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Thanks for the pickup... I think I have corrected the mistakes. Sorry no buffalo in that area really.

Hunt Australia - Website
Hunt Australia - TV

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Matt - One shouldn't stay up so late, huh? Having talked with both Matt and Geoff about these I am sure they are a great, fun adventure. Maybe next year?

Larry Sellers
SCI Life Member

quote:
Originally posted by Matt Graham:
quote:
Thanks for the pickup... I think I have corrected the mistakes. Sorry no buffalo in that area really.

Posts: 3460 | Location: Jemez Mountains, New Mexico | Registered: 09 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've also hunted in the first two camps and had a great time. My non-hunting wife accompanied me both times and enjoyed herself. I'll be back in August for the third year in a row, this time taking my 17 year old with me.

I don't know where you can get more big game shooting for the money, or more BG shooting period. The minimal staff and basic tented camps are the way I like them; simple but everything you need.

Posts: 1928 | Location: Saskatchewan, Canada | Registered: 30 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JCS271
posted Hide Post
Matt, on Hunt 2 for cow buff, it lists 10 cows. Is that 10 per hunter or a total of 10 for the entire group? Also, what are average temps (fahrenheit please) for aug/sept?

"The difference between adventure and disaster is preparation."
"The problem with quoting info from the internet is that you can never be sure it is accurate" Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1626 | Location: Montana Territory | Registered: 27 March 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm willing to bet that its 10 cows apiece. Average temp when we were there the last couple Augusts were somewhere around 80 F with a hot day heading toward 100. You will wear a light jacket in the morning and evening if you're riding in a safari seat.

Posts: 1928 | Location: Saskatchewan, Canada | Registered: 30 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dogleg:
I'm willing to bet that its 10 cows apiece. Average temp when we were there the last couple Augusts were somewhere around 80 F with a hot day heading toward 100. You will wear a light jacket in the morning and evening if you're riding in a safari seat.
Correct on all counts - except September is more likely 90-100degrees.

Thanks guys

Hunt Australia - Website
Hunt Australia - TV