THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    A fair priced Leopard in Erongo mountains Namibia 2023 - SOLD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A fair priced Leopard in Erongo mountains Namibia 2023 - SOLD
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hello Guys,

we have a leopard tag available for 2022.
I offered this hunt in 2022 and a fellow AR member went and got his leopard.

The property is in the Erongo Mountains and a large very scenic area with no game fencing. The area has a population of black rhino.

In addition to the leopard you can hunt a variety of species. In particular intersting are DikDik, Mt Zebra, bown hyena and Klippspringer. You should have no problems to find these species while hunting leopard.

This is a baited hunt. Zebra is used as bait and the hunter has to take a Zebra for bait (5baits per zebra).

The overall sucessrate for leopard is somewhere between 80-90%. Only males are taken.

Date: June or July would be ideal.

14days at $575/day (1:1) = $8,050

Leopard trophy fee: $8,750

Trophy fees (in $):
Kudu 1400
Oryx 650
Springbok 470
Steenbok 330
Common Duiker 350
Mountain Zebra 700
Klippspringer 900
Damara Dik-Dik 1200
Warthog 470
Caracal 660
Jackal 65
Brown Hyaena 2250
Baboon 135
Cheetah on request
Giraffe 2100

Extras:
Transfer from/to Windhoek $400
Visa (if necessary)
Int. flights
Raw prepartation of trophies
Trophy export and costs for export paperwork

contact me at:
dennis@dr-safaris.com

DR-Safaris
Pascalstrasse 6
52074 Aachen
Germany
+491722438231

Leopards taken in the past:

Scenery:

A few pics from an AR members hunt:

http://www.dr-safaris.com/
Instagram: dr-safaris

Posts: 2091 | Location: Around the wild pockets of Europe | Registered: 09 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nice offer!

Very fair with the lower-than-average daily rate & higher trophy fee. Doesn't leave a hunter paying a ton if a tom isn't taken. Pretty dang fair on the PG trophy fees as well.

A lot of other Namibia leopard hunts seem to me to be set up like: "Come hunt PG for $1,000 a day and who knows, maybe you'll even get a leopard. One guy did a couple years ago..."

Posts: 447 | Location: CA.  | Registered: 26 October 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Chet
posted Hide Post
Wow, that is one handsome hunter!

I will have to do that in a year or two, if Peter will let me come back.

Posts: 290 | Location: Northern Rockies | Registered: 24 November 2004Reply With Quote