THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    Cow buff and plains games hunt with Paw print safaris.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cow buff and plains games hunt with Paw print safaris.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
The hunt will take place in the Limpopo province near Hoedspruit.
More than one property may be hunted of which the smallest is 5000acres.

This is a nine day hunt of which two days will be set aside for travelling, thus seven full hunting days. Days can be added.
The package is for 2 hunters hunting 2x1 with each hunter getting 1 cow buff, 1 kudu, 1 bluewildbeast, 1 impala. Cost is $7500.00 each hunter.

Package can be upgraded to 1x1 for a fee.

Other plains game can be hunted at pricelist minus 10%

Dip/pack by paw print can be added at $300.00 per hunter for package animals.

INCLUDED:

-pick up and drop off at airport
-Accomodation
-Local beer, softdrinks and bottled water
-Trackers and skinners
-Fully licensed PH
-Field preparation of trophy
-Laundry
-All meals

EXCLUDED:
-Flight tickets
-Gratuities
-Activities other than hunting

Outfitter: Pieter Erasmus
PH: Pieter Erasmus
webiste is pawprintsafaris.com
Bill Capwell - U.S. Representative
Paw Print Safaris - ultimate hunting adventures

Posts: 559 | Location: macungie , Pa | Registered: 21 March 2014Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bcap:
Other plains game can be hunted at pricelist minus 10%

Where's the pricelist?

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12549 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The pricelist is on the paw print website.I will will post prices on this post later tonight when I get back in from work.
Sorry for missing that detail on the post.

Posts: 559 | Location: macungie , Pa | Registered: 21 March 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Other plains game that can be hunted at minus 10% off price list below.
Giraffe-2350
eland-2200
blue wildebeest-800
waterbuck-1750
gemsbuck-1100
red hardebeest-900
zebra-950
impala-350
blesbuck-350
nyala-2200
common reedbuck-1200
warthog-300
bushbuck-850
duiker-300
steenbuck-300

Could also add sable to the hunt but will quote that price if wanted.

one of us
Picture of Bill C
posted Hide Post
Bill, you may want to double-check your "buck" vs "bok" and "beast" vs "beest". Sorry I don't mean to nitpick, but listing the animals correct name might help in selling hunts. Best of luck.

Posts: 3153 | Location: PA | Registered: 02 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bcap:
The pricelist is on the paw print website.I will will post prices on this post later tonight when I get back inn from work.
Sorry for missing that detail on the post.

Bill, it was an honest question not a swipe at you. I was looking for a link to your pricelist since you didn't have a website link in your original post.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12549 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
No problem fjold I just started posting the stuff and just forgot how much that would help people to see. Plus I need to show the website info also. Bill C thanks for pointing that out also. It will only help me get the deals down better for all to see.