THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    Want to save $9,000 on an exportable bull buffalo for '14? (TWO LEFT)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Want to save $9,000 on an exportable bull buffalo for '14? (TWO LEFT)
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
The Duckworths/Mokore Safaris are offering bull buffalo hunts for bulls under 34" in spread for the '14 season on their Sengwa Research concession.

1X1 non-trophy buffalo 5 days plus trophy fee fully exportable $8,500. NORMAL 10 DAY BUFF HUNT TO INCL DAILY FEES AND TROPHY FEE $17,500

Buff trophy fee $2,000 refundable if not taken although as Gary Duckworth said on Skype today "Doubt they won't shoot though as buff are plentiful!!!"

Your looking for a hardheaded bull under 34" or with broken horns. A scrum cap would be perfect.

I don't know of a less expensive way to have a traditional buffalo bull hunt. For a hunter that can live without a bigger trophy this is just plain cheap and offered by one of the most highly respected safari operators in Zimbabwe. This is perfect for a hunter that just thought he'd never be able to hunt buff or the experienced hunter that now just wants the experience. I hear from guys pretty often that say they only want a good hunt. Well! Here you go.

Additional Trophy fees:

Impala $250
Zebra $850
Waterbuck $2,000
Eland $1,500
Kudu $1,750
Baboon $50
Warthog $400

Extras:

Observer $250 per day
Charter approx $1,300 each way
MARS $10 per day per person
Conservation fee $20 per person per day
2% tax on daily fees
4% on trophy fees
Dip/pack dependent on # of animals taken

This is a great hunt with an absolutely top notch outfit. Contact me anytime with your questions.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12896 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mr Young, do I understand you correctly when you are saying that the cost is USD 8.500 including the trophy buff, but if you do not get any buff you will have a refund of 2.000 making the price going down to 6.500,- ?

The more I know, the less I wonder !

Posts: 1138 | Location: Oslo area, Norway | Registered: 26 June 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The Norwegian

Yes! As long as you realize you will only be allowed to hunt a buffalo of under 34 inches in spread and the hunt is only for 5 days. if you don't choose to export the buffalo the price is reduced to $7,500 plus dip/pack and trophy shipping costs are not necessary saving even more money.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
Office 702-848-1693
E-mail markttc@msn.com

Posts: 12896 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would love to hunt a scrumcap Smiler Some day, some day!!

Posts: 1089 | Location: Norway | Registered: 08 June 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Mr Young. You are saying 5 days ? Does this mean 5 full hunting days starting from the time arriving in camp ? Or is it including first night in camp before hunting next day etc ? I am asking since travelling all the way from the Northpole Wink 5 days is a little short time to " come down " and enjoy the hunt. I take it that we are speaking about a travel plan something like this;

First day arriving in Joburg, transfer to Harare and stay the night or stay in Joburg
Second day travel from Harare to camp by car - test rifles etc.
Third day - 1 day of hunt
Forth - Seventh day - hunt day 2-5
Eight day travel back to Harare
Ninth day travel back to the North Pole ?

I would appreciate more detailed information about this.

I also know that the Mokore has tuskless ele as a special, but with more days ! Do you have any offers for Tuskless Ele also ?

Furthermore, since I am an experienced mountain hunter around the world, but no extensive experience from Africa, what time of year would you recommend for these types of non trophy hunts ?

All the best,
Morten

Posts: 1138 | Location: Oslo area, Norway | Registered: 26 June 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Svinejakt:
I would love to hunt a scrumcap Smiler Some day, some day!!

Any plans ? Wink

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mr Young,

PM sent !

One of Us
Picture of McKay
posted Hide Post
One question. I don't have any interest in hunting buffalo with both horns in tact anymore. But would they be interested in booking a hunter who will only shoot a hard boss buffalo with broken horn(s)?

Mac

Posts: 1727 | Location: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: 01 February 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Mac,

I'm sure they would take you but you'd have to understand that you might go home without a buffalo if you would only shoot a broken horn or scrum cap bull. I personally have never seen either but I am not really a buffalo hunter. Would you like me to inquire specifically about this?

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
Office 702-848-1693
E-mail markttc@msn.com

One of Us
Picture of McKay
posted Hide Post
Yes just next time you talk with them. I would most likely purchase two of them and hunt them back to back. I fully understand I may go home empty handed but I would like their opinion on the likelihood of finding a couple of broken buff in 10 days in this area.
Thanks

Mac

Posts: 1727 | Location: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: 01 February 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Mac,

Will do and get back to you when I know something.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
Office 702-848-1693
E-mail markttc@msn.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Mac

Just a thumbs up- Sengwa research is a beautiful area, infact probably the most beautiful area that I have hunted in and the Ducks are good guys to top it off with!

Posts: 1128 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 22 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of McKay
posted Hide Post
Thanks Buzz. I have heard great things on the Duckworths.

Mac

one of us
posted Hide Post
btt

MARK H. YOUNG
Office 702-848-1693
E-mail markttc@msn.com