Find
Notify
Tools

ducks in Argentina4 days all included 1200us
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
4 days full time hunting ducks all included hunt 500shells shotguns all kind of drinks everything included .PERSONNALLY GUIDED BY DRJUAN P.POZZI-ZURBRIGGEN .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
When is your duck season or do you have a season? Do you limit a hunter on the number of ducks he can hunt?

Posts: 74 | Location: Maryland | Registered: 24 February 2009Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Went to the website www.huntinginargentina.com.ar and all I get is Spanish even when clicking on the American flag for English.

One of Us
Picture of Labman
posted Hide Post
I just tried their website and was able to get the English version. Give it another try.

Tom Z

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2306 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 07 January 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Just tried the English version, it works.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67016 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
If you click on the u.s. flag, then click on the wingshooting pic. it pops up in Spanish. but if you click on English, at top then click on wingshooting on bottom or top banner it comes up English!! it was just my dumb computer skills showing up
thanks quackgr