THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    Capercaille Hunting in Romania from 15 April to 15 May 2011
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Capercaille Hunting in Romania from 15 April to 15 May 2011
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Unforgetable Hunting
posted
I can guarantee the best Capercaille hunting places in Romania. For the sporting type, wild and inaccessible places, our reservations suit every hunter. For the elderly hunters, there are milder areas but with the same guarantee of success. The success of this type of hunting is guaranteed for those who enjoy it. 4 days of hunting are enough for acquiring a nice capercaille male.

HUNTING COSTS ARE:

One hunter with a guide 4 days hunting Euro 1200
Days supplementary Euro 350

Non-hunting tourist/night Euro 150
One capercaille trophy Euro 1000

THE FEE INCLUDES:

* Airport assistance, arrival and departure
* All transportation to and from hunting area(s)
* All transportation by 4WD cars
* Full board and lodging, starting with the dinner
* the arrival day and ending with breakfast the departure day
* Single room accommodation, if available
* Veterinarian certificate
* First preparation of the trophies

THE FEE DOES NOT INCLUDE:

* The flight to and from Romania
* Drinks
* Other personal expense

Please don’t hesitate to contact me for more information
www.unforgettablehunting.ro
Bucharest, Romania
email office@unforgettablehunting.ro
cell 0040721109409
fax 0040314342726
Horia SANDU

Posts: 599 | Location: Romania, Europe | Registered: 29 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of twoseventy
posted Hide Post
Can you include a photo of a Capercaille?

...I say that hunters go into Paradise when they die, and live in this world more joyfully than any other men.
-Edward, duke of York

". . . when a man has shot an elephant his life is full." ~John Alfred Jordan

"The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand

Cogito ergo venor- KPete

“It is not from the benevolence of the butcher, the brewer, or the baker, that we expect our dinner, but from their regard to their own self-interest. We address ourselves, not to their humanity but to their self-love, and never talk to them of our own necessities but of their advantages.”
― Adam Smith - “Wealth of Nations”

Posts: 985 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 12 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you Justin!
Beautiful bird, no?

Posts: 599 | Location: Romania, Europe | Registered: 29 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Kamo Gari
posted Hide Post
Talk is cheap, I realize, but assuming my first trip out next year for birds with George is successful, you can bet I'll be back to chase these magnificent creatures!

George, I have read reports here from Scandinavia (I think) on hunting these birds, and it seems most use a rifle in calibers such as the .222, and it often involves an exciting stalk based on the vocalizations and pauses of the bird's call. Is this similar to your method?

Thanks for any insight!

Edited to add: what does 'single room accomodation, if possible' mean?

Hunting: I'd kill to participate.

Posts: 2897 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Kamo,
Is exactly the method that you described it perfectly. Hunting is a unique, worth living once in lifetime. As a matter of fact, here in Romania you can not call a true hunter,unless you shot capercaille and chamois.
Accommodation is in small huting houses in the middle of mountains, closer to the place of hunting. Usually, these houses have no more than 3,4 rooms. Hunting Period is no longer than one month, so it may be more than three, four hunters in the same period. If two friends come together is likely to stay in the same room. But if you came alone, do not worry, you will not be forced to share the room with a stranger.

One of Us
Picture of Kamo Gari
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dina George:
Thanks Kamo,
Is exactly the method that you described it perfectly. Hunting is a unique, worth living once in lifetime. As a matter of fact, here in Romania you can not call a true hunter,unless you shot capercaille and chamois.
Accommodation is in small huting houses in the middle of mountains, closer to the place of hunting. Usually, these houses have no more than 3,4 rooms. Hunting Period is no longer than one month, so it may be more than three, four hunters in the same period. If two friends come together is likely to stay in the same room. But if you came alone, do not worry, you will not be forced to share the room with a stranger.

Thanks for the clarification. But should it be unavoidable, I will take one for the team and bunk up with another hunter. As long as she's under 35, pretty and friendly, naturally!

Wink

Hunting: I'd kill to participate.

Posts: 2897 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 475 | Location: Belgien | Registered: 01 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
@Kamo,
rotflmo
last time when I made an innocent joke like this on a romanian forum I slept for two weeks on the couch because of my wife.
Be aware!!!! Wink

One of Us
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Only one place left.