New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tshabezi Safaris End of 2011 Special
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hi - Here is an awesome special we are running (valued at over $20 000)

Exportable Elephant Hunt. $14950 7 Days (All inclusive except your flight to Bulawayo, Zimbabwe)

Hunting takes place mostly at night in Gokwe South, Zimbabwe. It is a Campfire area bordering Chirisa Safari area and Chizarira National Park. Hunt for the biggest Ivory you can find, average ivory is about 30lb per side but 40 lb + has been taken.

Package price includes: Daily fee, Trophy fee, round trip air charter from Bulawayo to camp, dip & pack, tags & taxes. Price: $14950 1x1 or $13,950 2x1. You can also take a non-exportable second Elephant Cow for an additional $3000. Observer for $200/day can hunt the Elephant cow. There is a $5000 refunded if no elephant is taken. You can also add extra days at $700/Day. Add a minimum of 3 extra days for Cape Buffalo ($4000 Trophy fee) if available.

Hunt can start any time between September 25th and November 15th depending on availability of dates so please enquire.

See price list below for trophy fees of other game available from a nearby area (Gokwe North) once elephant is shot.

Please Note: Additional days may need to be added to the price for certain species... Please contact us for this information as it would depend on what combination of species.

Trophy Elephant 10500 (Extra Days required)
Buffalo Bull 4000 (Extra Days required)
Buffalo Cow 1800
Leopard 4000 (Extra Days required)
Sable 4500 (Extra Days required)
Waterbuck 2000
Kudu 1500
Zebra 1000
Bushbuck 1000
Klipspringer 600
Hyena 500
Grysbok 300
Impala Male 300
Impala Female 150
Warthog 350
Bushpig 300
Duiker 300
Jackal 200
Monkey/Baboon 200

Professional Hunters Available are:
Dudley Rogers
Clinton Rogers
Monty Jenkinson

Regards
Dudley Rogers

Phone Numbers
+263 712 613 881
+263 712 622 399

The Zimbabwe Office Location is:
Olympus Block,
West Nicholson
Zimbabwe
or
P.O.Box 35
West Nicholson
Zimbabwe

tshabezisafaris@gmail.com

Dudley Rogers
Tshabezi Safaris
Zimbabwe

Posts: 82 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 02 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hunt for the biggest Ivory you can find

"$14950 7 Days (All inclusive..."
"Trophy Elephant 10500 (Extra Days required)"

Not understanding here. You have 'hunt for the biggest ivory you can find and then added 'trophy' elephant for an add'l $10500?

Posts: 1484 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: 01 October 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BrettAKSCI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lde:
quote:
Hunt for the biggest Ivory you can find

"$14950 7 Days (All inclusive..."
"Trophy Elephant 10500 (Extra Days required)"

Not understanding here. You have 'hunt for the biggest ivory you can find and then added 'trophy' elephant for an add'l $10500?

I think he means for an additional trophy elephant. So if you want a second trophy elephant you're paying for extra days and a trophy fee if killed of $10,500.

Brett

DRSS
Life Member SCI
Life Member NRA
Life Member WSF

Rhyme of the Sheep Hunter
May fordings never be too deep, And alders not too thick; May rock slides never be too steep And ridges not too slick.
And may your bullets shoot as swell As Fred Bear's arrow's flew; And may your nose work just as well As Jack O'Connor's too.
May winds be never at your tail When stalking down the steep; May bears be never on your trail When packing out your sheep.
May the hundred pounds upon you Not make you break or trip; And may the plane in which you flew Await you at the strip.
-Seth Peterson

Posts: 4551 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 21 February 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
Helluva deal for a bull elephant... somebody better jump on this before els commits himself and his lovely wife finally wises up and cleans the house out while he is gone!

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7532 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
already committed..... need twelve step program for elephant hunting badly.

If you own a gun and you are not a member of the NRA and other pro 2nd amendment organizations then YOU are part of the problem.

Posts: 1226 | Location: South Texas | Registered: 12 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
Ernie, repeat slowly, "Hello my name is Ernest and I am an elephant hunting addict..."

Now if we can only get Jines to admit his addiction!

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7532 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
To turn an old joke, I don't have an elephant hunting problem, I book, I hunt, I book again, I book again . . . no problem.

Mike

Posts: 21234 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You book this Mike?

Posts: 1490 | Location: New York | Registered: 01 January 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
Not me, Ernie might have though.

Mike

Posts: 21234 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bwanna
posted Hide Post
quote:
need twelve step program for elephant hunting badly.

Isn't the first step admitting that you have a problem? I think your 1/12th of the way there!

Posts: 1667 | Location: Las Vegas, Nevada | Registered: 12 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Didn't book this one. It is open but I think it goes like this.

Step one

We have admitted that we are powerless over our addiction and that our lives are unmanageable

Any one want to start a charter meeting to Elephant hunters anonymous?

Having been in this area a bit I can tell you that if you are looking for excitement you will get plenty of excitement. When you shoot an Elephant you will have the distinct pleasure of making a lot of local folks very very happy.
They get lots of meat and less of a chance of getting scrambled when they go out of their huts at night.

If you own a gun and you are not a member of the NRA and other pro 2nd amendment organizations then YOU are part of the problem.

Posts: 1226 | Location: South Texas | Registered: 12 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
last year when flying out of Bulawayo, i met an AR member and his wife who had just completed this same hunt. they had booked the hunt not realizing that it was a night hunt in the maize fields( hunt was booked through a booking agent who regularly posts on AR who neglected to mention that fact). they had a great time but admitted to being scared to death on several occasions. they also stated that when the light came on, there wasn't much time to decide about trophy quality and the potential target might be right in your lap!!!! HINT: Dulcinea

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13162 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Who me!!!!

It was right after Labor day last year when some last minute deals came availible. It was this very week when we booked this hunt through Wendell.
The night time part was a surprise, it really was a miscommunication.
We did have a great time. Now that we look back scared is probably not the right word, but the adrenilin was really flowing.

If you go you must do a hyena hunt, I won't say any more about that!!!

http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/8681079341

Dulcinea

What counts is what you learn after you know it all!!!

Posts: 711 | Location: York,Pa | Registered: 27 February 2003Reply With Quote