NG 49 Botswana Hunts 2013
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Safaris Botswana Bound
posted
Botswana Elephant Hunt Packages

Area : NG 49 Phuduhudu .

$24 900-00.

8 days hunting , trophy and license, concession fee, resource royalty , ground transport Maun camp return.

Excludes : dip pack shipping , gratuities, items of a personal nature, ammo tax at airport , airlines gun handling fees. Cape or full skin field preparation levy of $500-00.

Dates available from 18 May 2013 only.

Deposit required to book is $15 000-00 and the balance ( trophy fee $9900-00) on completion of safari.

Outfitter : Safaris Botswana Bound and Graeme Pollock Safaris . P. Bag 20 Maun Botswana, email saf.bots@info.bw , +267 6863055.

Camp : As there are no camps in the area , we use our Motsumi main camp in NG47 , this is the established camp with 4 accomodation units under thatch and a thatched dinning room and lounge. The camp is about 10 miles from the hunting area.

Description of area : the hunting concession is a community area and is administered by the Community Trust who auction the quota to Botswana registered hunting companies on an annual basis. It lies in the area between the Nxai Pan National Park boundary and the Boteti river in the south. The area is mostly open leadwood country with mopane and acacia thickets.

Posts: 473 | Location: Botswana | Registered: 29 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bcolyer
posted Hide Post
This is Absolutely Killin' me. I should be on my way NOW! Last year at this time I WAS IN ELEPHANT CAMP WITH GRAEME!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 502 | Location: Farmington, New Mexico | Registered: 05 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Safaris Botswana Bound
posted Hide Post
quick report back , we have shot 7 of the 15 elephant tags available, the hunting continues to be challanging due to the dry conditions but with the concession southern boundary just off the Boteti river and the annual flood waters coming soon we hope to shoot some bigger bulls in July/ Aug and September.
We have also shot 15 elephant in NG 47 , with a nice 60 pound bull and a second bull at 58 pounds being shot by Weatherby Award winner Gerald Warnock in just 5 days of hunting. A Spanish hunter just left camp after shooting a 56x54 pound bull.
We do have a bull left to sell in the NG 47 area , please contact me through saf.bots@info.bw

Posts: 473 | Location: Botswana | Registered: 29 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
That's damn good price guys.
Anything less then 30 G's for trophy bull is great and as it should be.

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote