Notify
Tools

Moose hunting in BC
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hi Guys

Anyone interested in a Moose hunt
A Base Moose hunt has been reduced from $3350.00.00 to $3000.00.00 based on two hunters and the price is per hunter. Less per hunter for a group of three, four, five and six hunters.
A remote fly-in hunt is reduced from $5250.00 to $4550.00 each based on two hunters, less for three and four hunters in the group.
Few dates left, My email is nanika@xplornet.com or phone 1-250-695-6351 Lets go Moose hunting.

Posts: 36 | Location: British Columbia | Registered: 01 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Be ready the Sh--- will hit the fan soon from somebody because all the outfitters info is not displayed.
Just a warning

Posts: 1571 | Location: New Mexico Texas Border | Registered: 29 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Posted 26 October 2009 18:38
Ladies and Gentlemen,

This Forum was setup to help both hunters looking for hunts and outfitters who have special offers that others might take advantage of.

Please make sure the hunts you are offering meet the following:

1. FULL details and prices to be posted. Putting a link to your own site and saying that details are available there is NOT acceptable.

2. You can only offer hunts that you are conducting yourself, or you are an agent for the PH that is going to be conducting the hunt.

3. Posting a hunt for a third party is NOT acceptable.

4. Your full address, or at least a working phone number, MUST be posted.

Any hunts posted that do not meet all of the above will be deleted.

Your co-operation in this will be appreciated.

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I hunted with Nanika guiding in 2001 and I was not really satisfied.

mario

Posts: 1421 | Location: northern italy | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote