Find
Notify
Tools

Great deal on Texas Whitetails
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Premier Hunting Adventures
posted
I visited this outfitter two weeks ago and was impressed with the amount of deer sign, amount of deer seen and the stand locations. Even though the bucks had dropped their antlers, the trail cam pix and hunter kill pix showed bucks from 120-150+. In 2010, two bucks scoring between 155-159 were taken. This is a small operation that takes limited hunters. 10,000 acres leased on 12+ properties. Located in the panhandle of north Texas.

Hunters can harvest one mature buck and two does. Meals and lodging are not included. I stayed in town a few miles from the leases and it was $45 a night. Hunters can also bring a camper and set-up on one of the leases for no charge.

There are openings for a maximum of 4 bow hunters or 2 rifle hunters for this fall or winter. Bow hunts are held from early October until early January and rifle hunts from early November until early January. The price is only $1700 for a 5 day bow hunt and $2300 for a 5 day rifle hunt.

Click on link for additional details and more photos: http://www.premierhuntingadven...ail-deer-western-us/

Please call or email with questions or to reserve your spot(s).

Thanks,

Larry Holjencin
814-594-5870
email: larry@premierhuntingadventures.com

Larry Holjencin

Premier Hunting Adventures
760 Van Loo Rd.
Canon City, CO 81212

http://www.premierhuntingadventures.com
larry@premierhuntingadventures.com
719-429-7062

Posts: 113 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 25 September 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Wendell Reich
posted Hide Post
Larry,

Please stop telling people there are big deer in the Panhandle. I would like to keep this a secret! Big Grin

That's a pretty reasonable price. What town is this close to? Just curious, that's all.

Posts: 6253 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 13 July 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Premier Hunting Adventures
posted Hide Post
Wendell:

OK, this will be my last Panhandle post Wink

I agree with you that it is reasonably priced. It's a great hunt for folks that don't need or want a fully guided hunt. I just wish he had more land as he gets a lot of repeats so openings are limited. Lots of turkeys too and they were gobbling hard.

As for location, Wheeler County so within an easy drive of Amarillo or Oklahoma City airports.

Larry

Larry Holjencin

Premier Hunting Adventures
760 Van Loo Rd.
Canon City, CO 81212

http://www.premierhuntingadventures.com
larry@premierhuntingadventures.com
719-429-7062

Posts: 113 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 25 September 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Premier Hunting Adventures:

As for location, Wheeler County so within an easy drive of Amarillo or Oklahoma City airports.

Larry

Any drive leaving Amarillo is an easy drive! lol

Putting that aside, it is a great area for deer and turkey.

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

Posts: 3507 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 25 February 2005Reply With Quote