New
Find
Notify
Tools

Spring kodiak brown bear 2016
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have one spot open in the drawing for a spring kodiak brown bear tag! Hunt is 15,500 and includes air taxi to camp. I do all my own guiding so you would be the only client in camp. Heated tent camp, home style meals. Great chance at 9' bears or better.
Draw odds are around 40-50 percent. Season is April 1-May 15. Ten day hunts. Check my web sight for photos or more on me and my business.
Feel free to contact me with questions or for references!

Jake Jefferson
907-414-9471 (text please)
7362 w parks hwy #381
Wasilla, ak 99623
Www.blackriverhunting.com
Black River hunting camps llc
Jake Jefferson master guide 212

Master guide #212
Black River Hunting Camps llc
www.alaska-bearhunting.com

Posts: 1396 | Location: Big lake alaska | Registered: 11 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey Jake I'd be interested in this after I take care of my Grizzly business Wink

White Mountains Arizona

Posts: 2847 | Registered: 31 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Got my skull this week. Impressive as it is, I'm betting a coastal grizzly might be a tad larger!

Good memories!

Acer

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Recently had another drawing applicant back out at the last minute no now have two spots to fill for kodiak brown bear spring of 2016.
Shop around, this is a fantastic price and awesome chance at great bears. Just returned home from kodiak and my fall bear tag ended with a 9'2" boar. Shoot me a pm or text me at 907-414-9471
With questions deadline is right around the corner! Dec 15

Master guide #212

Posts: 1396 | Location: Big lake alaska | Registered: 11 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This is a great hunt. Jake will put you on a 10 footer!

Posts: 38 | Location: Louisiana  | Registered: 30 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
updated with some photos of bears from this area! this is a legit hunt, drawing deadline is december 15th and we are closing in on it fast!! drop me a line if your interested in a great chance at a record book kodiak brown bear!

Master guide #212

Picture of John Pomazi
posted Hide Post
Jake, love to do this hunt sometime. Those are some big bears. That third one is a beast! Did you get that one? Impressive. Someone is in for a hunt of a lifetime. Jake is first class all the way and will get you on a big bear.

Posts: 19 | Location: Sandy, Oregon | Registered: 26 February 2011Reply With Quote