THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    2024 Plains Game Packages including taxidermy from $3,800
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2024 Plains Game Packages including taxidermy from $3,800
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of ChrisTroskie
posted
Those of you who have been to Africa would know that your total hunt cost can easily be doubled once taxidermy and shipping costs are factored into the equation.

Well, this does not have to be the case any longer as CT Safaris, in collaboration with Something Africa Taxidermy are offering all-inclusive hunting packages for 2024 that does not only include a specific number of hunting days and specific species but also includes taxidermy work for the included species at prices that will blow your mind away.

Hunts will be conducted from our home base at Sabrisa Ranch in the Waterberg region of Limpopo Province South Africa – which is about 3.5 hours’ drive from OR Tambo Airport and where we hunt on more than 60,000 acres of land.

Quality does come at a price and therefore our hunts have never been cheap. We do not run a “sausage factory” where 20 clients and more are crammed into a camp and then sent out to “hunt” properties that were stocked with male animals which were trucked in from all over the country, solely for the purpose of having them shot. So, if you want a “shooting safari”, we are not the right outfit for you. But if you want to hunt with a quality Outfit that provides an exclusive experience focusing on a quality hunt you should consider these…

The packages listed below are inclusive of the following:

1. Road transfers from OR Tambo Intl Airport to Sabrisa Ranch and back to OR Tambo.
2. Accommodations, meals, non-alcoholic drinks for the number of hunting days as indicated.
3. Use of hunting vehicle and services of Professional Hunter (1X1), Trackers, Skinners, and Camp Staff during your stay.
4. Species of animals included in the package as indicated.
5. Taxidermy work (Skull mounts / shoulder mounts / rugs) as indicated.

Packages exclude the following:

1. International and domestic airfare.
2. Trophy Fees and taxidermy work for any additional animals you may opt to hunt during your stay with us.
3. Shipping cost to get your trophies back home.

Limited number of these packages will be made available and this is for 2024 only so don't delay - contact me now!

Regards,

Chris Troskie
Tel. +27 82 859-0771
email. chris@ct-safaris.com
Sabrisa Ranch Ellisras RSA
www.ct-safaris.com
https://youtu.be/4usXceRdkH4

Posts: 851 | Location: Sabrisa Ranch Limpopo Province - South Africa | Registered: 03 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I huntes with Chris in 2022 and had a fantastic time and I can assure you this is a professionally run business with very high quality animals. One example was my sable with a carcass weight of 123 kg, the meat buyer was very impressed and said he rarely get sable carcasses over 100 kg.I give my best recommendations to hunt with Chris.

If you want to reach out to me, please do. My full hunting report from last year can be found here:

Link

I also want to give credits to Something taxidermy as I wanted a very special mount for my sable to fit a special place in my house. We had a lot of emails back and forth and they made a special casted mannequin for me and it turned out absolutely fantastic.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
That’s a great deal and idea. Assuming the taxidermist is good. I have been burned by an African taxidermist in the past so would be hesitant to use one again without a number of good reviews/recommendations from past hunters.

Mike

Posts: 51 | Location: Bay Area, California | Registered: 17 June 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bivoj
posted Hide Post
Chris as far as I can hear and see on here, is reputable business owner

Nothing like standing over your own kill

Posts: 617 | Location: Wherever hunting is good and Go Trump | Registered: 17 June 2023Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I can vouch for Something Africa Taxidermy. They did a couple of animals for me. They keep you informed on the progress and had my animals done on time. Once you are there you can go thru the whole building and see the work being done. Very impressive!

Posts: 558 | Location: Michigan, US | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote