THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    ARGENTINA SAFARI AXIS DEER ,BLACK BUCK BUFFALO AND CAPIBARA.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ARGENTINA SAFARI AXIS DEER ,BLACK BUCK BUFFALO AND CAPIBARA.
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
10 DAYS IN ARGENTINA HUNTING ONE TROPHY WATER BUFFALO ONE BLACK BUCK ,ONE CAPIBARA ONE OSTRICH .
PLUS WING SHOOTING MIXED BAG AND FISHING DORADOS IN THE PARANA RIVER .ALL INCLUDED RIFLES SHOTGUN AND 500 SHELLS .5 STAR LODGE BY THE PARANA RIVER 100.000 HAS OF HUNTING FIELDS OUR OWN LANDS .IN CORRIENTES ARGENTINA .GUIDED BY DRJUAN PABLO POZZI ZURBRIGGEN .TOTAL COST 10640US .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
We ad 3 capibaras ,and a black buck to the safari .
The observer is free but he can shoot to if desired.

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Everything was first class. I shot a big buffalo last year. Myself and my wife shot capiberra. Lots of animals. Bird shooting was excellent also. Juan and his guides are great to hunt with. Food is excellent. Everyone should try this hunt with this outfitter.

Posts: 14 | Location: AB | Registered: 12 September 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My wife and i have booked this hunt in February 2016!! Can't wait!
We hunted birds and fished with Juan in Feb. 2015, had a great time. lots of birds, great food, great people. we can highly recommend Dr. Pozzi!

Posts: 68 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 09 July 2009Reply With Quote