Find
Notify
Tools

CMS TUSKLESS AUCTION SCI
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Folks

We donated a tuskless hunt to SCI in the Dande Safari area. We have traditionaly found that the auctions never go for the full value of the hunt so thought that I would post it here for anyone interested in a tuskless hunt for 2012 as would much prefer to have a fellow AR hunter getting a better deal then others. So below are the details of when the auction is taking place. Enjoy the shows!

December 22, 2011

Donation No.: 27304

Auction Slot No.: FD014

Myles Mccallum

14 Yellowood Lane

Kambanje, Harare

ZIMBABWE

hunting@cmsafaris.com

Dear Myles,

We want to personally thank you on behalf of SCI, the Auction Program, and the Convention Committee for your donation to the Las Vegas 2012 Auction Program. Your donation – item no. 27304 - 7-day Zimbabwe tuskless cow elephant hunt for one hunter and one observer valued at $13,900.00 (100%) is very generous and a welcome addition to the program. Your donation has been scheduled for the SCI’s Friday Afternoon Auction, item #014.

Thanks for the great donation and support of SCI!!!

BUZZ CHARLTON
www.cmsafaris.com

Posts: 1128 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 22 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
If someone here wins and they "need" an observer, count me in! Big Grin

JudgeG ... just counting time 'til I am again finding balm in Gilead chilled out somewhere in the Selous.

Posts: 7543 | Location: GA | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
Way to go Buzz and Myles.

Mike

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6767 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Buzz Charlton:
Folks

We donated a tuskless hunt to SCI in the Dande Safari area. We have traditionaly found that the auctions never go for the full value of the hunt so thought that I would post it here for anyone interested in a tuskless hunt for 2012 as would much prefer to have a fellow AR hunter getting a better deal then others. So below are the details of when the auction is taking place. Enjoy the shows!

December 22, 2011

Donation No.: 27304

Auction Slot No.: FD014

Myles Mccallum

14 Yellowood Lane

Kambanje, Harare

ZIMBABWE

hunting@cmsafaris.com

Dear Myles,

We want to personally thank you on behalf of SCI, the Auction Program, and the Convention Committee for your donation to the Las Vegas 2012 Auction Program. Your donation – item no. 27304 - 7-day Zimbabwe tuskless cow elephant hunt for one hunter and one observer valued at $13,900.00 (100%) is very generous and a welcome addition to the program. Your donation has been scheduled for the SCI’s Friday Afternoon Auction, item #014.

Thanks for the great donation and support of SCI!!!

BUZZ CHARLTON
www.cmsafaris.com

That would almost make it worth while to go to the convention, but I already cancelled the rooms and ol' saw bones is calling.

Posts: 1700 | Location: USA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
damn i wish this was being offered at DSC. GREAT GESTURE ANYWAY!

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13139 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BrettAKSCI
posted Hide Post
On behalf of SCI Alaska thank you very much for donating Buzz!!!

Brett

DRSS
Life Member SCI
Life Member NRA
Life Member WSF

Rhyme of the Sheep Hunter
May fordings never be too deep, And alders not too thick; May rock slides never be too steep And ridges not too slick.
And may your bullets shoot as swell As Fred Bear's arrow's flew; And may your nose work just as well As Jack O'Connor's too.
May winds be never at your tail When stalking down the steep; May bears be never on your trail When packing out your sheep.
May the hundred pounds upon you Not make you break or trip; And may the plane in which you flew Await you at the strip.
-Seth Peterson

Posts: 4551 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 21 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JCS271
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the great donation.

I WILL BE BIDDING ON IT!

"The difference between adventure and disaster is preparation."
"The problem with quoting info from the internet is that you can never be sure it is accurate" Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1626 | Location: Montana Territory | Registered: 27 March 2010Reply With Quote