Find
Notify
Tools

AR Spanish ibex group.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of dwarf416
posted
Well guys following Mr. "FAIRGAME" superb idea of giving everyone a chance of tasting other hunting lands at a lower price than usual I have prepared a proposal for a group of 4 people to come and hunt a spanish ibex in Spain.
The hunt will take place in Maestrazgo nearby Tortosa Beceite in an ancient and remote part of Spain. It is a completely open place of 15000hectars no fences whatsoever. We are talking of a beautiful piece of unspoiled land. The hunting is as tough as you want to make it but I have hunted there with my grandad and he had no problems. The hunting will be done on a spot and stalk basis.
The group should travel to Madrid to the
Barajas airport. There they will be met by two guides that will accompaing them through out the trip.
There are 3 possible sets of dates.
-Arrive the 20-11-11 leaving the 28-11-11.(SOLD)
-Arrive the 11-12-11 leaving the 19-12-11.
-Arrive the 08-01-12 leaving the 16-01-12.(Temporaly closed)

If one group is filled I will open dates for a second group. A third group will not be possible due to a limited quota of 8 ibex. If only a group comes they can buy a second ibex for the TF (2750$) I will not know if quota will be left until the end of November when the trip is fixed. Old female ibex will be available for TF (500$). Wild boar will be possible as a target of occasion TF450$

NB. THIS TRIP IS NOT FOR MEDAL IBEX. FULLY MATURE IBEX AT THEIR PRIME WILL BE HUNTED BUT NO BRONCE, SILVER OR GOLD MEDAL IBEX CAN BE SHOOT.
If our gamescout commits an error in the judgement of the ibex no extra charge will be made. Any client that does not follow the instruction of the gamescout and shoots a medal ibex will have to pay full trophy fee on top of the offer.
- Gold (225 points or plus)= 7500$
- Silver(215 to 225 points)= 5000$
- Bronce(205 to 215 points)= 3500$

The offer is 5000$.

This includes;

- All daily rates.
- Trophy fee for 1 ibex
- Full accomodation.
- Road transfer from/to the airport of Barajas.
- Reasonable alcoholic drinks.
- 2x1 guides and a local gamescout per two hunters.
- Aragon hunting license. (compulsory).
- Transport to local taxidermist.

Not Included.
-Hotels before or after the hunt. If a fellow hunter wants to leave after hunting his ibex to do a bit of sight seeing accomodation will run at his expense.
-Road transfer out of the scheduled timetable. If two of the hunters finish early and wish to leave at the same time back to Madrid no extra charge. If a car must be hired for one of them to leave early an extra charge of 200$ will have to be paid.
-Laundry.
- dip and pack 650 $ each. If send as group 2100$.
- Rifle if needed. ( 7mm remington. Scope 3x12x56 Zeiss)Only one. Other rifles available if requested. 300$ a cage of 20 bullets included.
-Airplane tickets to/from Madrid

Contact details;
Diego Ferragut
+0034 637455180
C/ Ibiza 72
Madrid Spain
drf416@gmail.com

diego

Posts: 645 | Location: madrid spain | Registered: 31 October 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
If you put together a group for January I would defintely look at joining in... unfortunately I am booked the rest of 2011.

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7522 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nice option for those not wanting to spend the money and flight time doing the "stan" hunts.

Posts: 20084 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dwarf416
posted Hide Post
Hi guys,
The november group is sold. (2 ibex)
The January group is temporaly closed for a fellow member of the AR community.(2 ibex)
If someone more is interested they should primarily focus on the december group.( 4 ibex left)
Thanks

diego

Posts: 645 | Location: madrid spain | Registered: 31 October 2007Reply With Quote