New
Find
Notify
Tools

Group huntoffer namibia
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hello I have a group going with me to Namibia to hunter with an outfitter I help out. His company is eintracht jagd safaris Ph Pieter delport. I have room for 1 hunter hunting 1x1 or 2 hunters if they want to hunt 2x1.

This is a great deal all around with a nice lodge and great trophy quality. HUnt can be free range for certain animals and high fence for others. Well over 150,000 acres free range with about 50,000 fenced with areas of 8000 acres or bigger for high fence. Main area is 1 1/2 hours from airport and most hunting done with in 3 hours of airport.

Ph all food/drinks all road transfers and lodging at 200 a day 1x1 180 a day for 2x1 each hunter.

Trophy fees at kudu 1550 eland 1650 oryx 525 red hartebeest 525 mtn zebra or burchell for 800 warthog425 springbuck 425 blue wildebeest 850 black wildebeest 1000 impala 650 blesbuck 600 waterbuck 1850 duiker or steenbuck 275.sable 4500 roan 5000.

cull oryx 250 cull springbuck 150 cull eland cows 650. maybe other culls but will not know till there.

Hunt dates are get to namibia july 26th or 27th hunt 7 or 10 days then depart. Can be bow or rifle or combo of both.

These prices are for going with my group over those days. If the dates dont work but want info on pricing for other dates just let me know.

Bill capwell email capwe6@aol.com
cell 484 866 3366.

I can send pictures if you give me you email to see lodge area and animals I have taken over my 4 trips with him.

Posts: 559 | Location: macungie , Pa | Registered: 21 March 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
Great deal Bill and I found getting a group hunt together is like herding cats

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9871 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fairgame:
Great deal Bill and I found getting a group hunt together is like herding cats

LOl I hear you getting a group together is not easy but have done a few now. Made some great new friends doing them to. Either way the guys going now will have a blast and I just hope to add to that fun with maybe 1 or 2 others. Makes the stories at night better.

Posts: 559 | Location: macungie , Pa | Registered: 21 March 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am interesting in joining your group but the dates may not work for my schedule.

I will get in touch with you soon.

Posts: 179 | Location: USA | Registered: 28 September 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by accipiter1:
I am interesting in joining your group but the dates may not work for my schedule.

I will get in touch with you soon.

just let me know if it works but for my group the dates are fixed already.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a fun trip at a good price.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TNTBR:
Sounds like a fun trip at a good price.

Best is you get a great hunt and for a great Price. The area the hunt is has recovered well from the drought and the kudu rabies. My last trip there in 2022 the kudu we saw had easily doubled from my 2019 trip. This year hunters took a 60 and 59 inch bulls. The oryx here are amazing with 36 to 39 inch normal with my best being 42inch cow.

This is one of the deals you get more then you pay for.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
There is all sable and roan but high fence at good prices for Namibia sable 5000 roan at 5500 on a big fenced area.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bill - Are you taking the United flight from Newark? What is the anticipated departure date and expected date you will leave Windhoek airport?

Merry Christmas!

Posts: 179 | Location: USA | Registered: 28 September 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by accipiter1:
Bill - Are you taking the United flight from Newark? What is the anticipated departure date and expected date you will leave Windhoek airport?

Merry Christmas!

That is my plan. newark july25 or 26th then come home aug 6 or 7th but dates can be early or a fewdays later for departure.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
You will enjoy Namibia. I have had many good hunts there. Looking forward to a hunt report. Good luck !

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by clayman216:
You will enjoy Namibia. I have had many good hunts there. Looking forward to a hunt report. Good luck !

I agree that is why this will be my 4th trip to namibia in 7 years. I just like to take others to this little gem of a place I fun. Not many better deals cost wise for the quality this hunt offers.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
there is colored springbuck also.black springbuck 55o white or copper 850 each.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
1 spot or 2 if anyone wanted to hunt 2x1 with a friend. If you did not find a hunt at a show this is a great deal in a great area.