THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    Wild boar drive and and/or over the bait in Romania
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wild boar drive and and/or over the bait in Romania
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Unforgetable Hunting
posted
A special charm of the wild boar is granted by the use of at list dogs in every drive hunts. Usually, the wild boars weighted around 150 kg, being even trophies of 300 kg. Those who wish to participate in such a hunt need to decide the date as soon as possible to lock in on a good reservation.

A MINIMUM OF 5 HUNTERS PER PARTY IS REQUIRED, 1900 EUR PER HUNTER, LIMITLESS WILD BOARS CAN BE HUNTED FOR THIS PRICE.

If you want ot hunt over the bait, you can come alone and the price is related with tropy size and the services is 1000 euro / hunter

THE AREA IS VERY BIG, OVER 30 000 HA OF FORREST AND HILLS.
IF THE 10 HUNTERS PARTY WILL SHOOT LESS THAN 1.5 WILD BOARS PER HUNTER, 500 EUR WILL BE REFUNDED FOR EVERY WILD BOAR NOT HUNTED.

FROM NOVEMBER TO JANUARY

PRICE INCLUDE

Assistance at the airport on arrival and departure
All transfers in Romania
Hunt organizing
Accommodation in hunting lodge / single room
Complete board, starting with dinner on the arrival day and ending with breakfast on the departure day
Professional hunting assistance
Daily transport in the hunting area
Preparation and conservation of the game
Hunting invitation in Romania
Interpreter during your whole stay
Legal assistance
Alcoholic Drinks , traditional strong drinks and wine on the house with no limit.

The price excludes:
Transport to / from Romania
Firearms and cartridges
Trophy export

Posts: 599 | Location: Romania, Europe | Registered: 29 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 599 | Location: Romania, Europe | Registered: 29 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
what are the trophy fees for boar if I hunt on my own over bait ??

Posts: 896 | Location: Langwarrin,Australia | Registered: 06 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zhaba:
what are the trophy fees for boar if I hunt on my own over bait ??

Trophy prices
Males with fangs from 12 cm. to 18 cm. 550 EUR
Males with fangs longer than 18,1 cm. 800 EUR
Female / youngs 350 Euro

One of Us
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Do you prescout your baits when someone is looking only for A 250kilo or better grizzly bear looking boar? What time of the year do they have their best hair?

Posts: 259 | Location: Marietta, Georgia | Registered: 04 July 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Collector:
Do you prescout your baits when someone is looking only for A 250kilo or better grizzly bear looking boar? What time of the year do they have their best hair?

October and November is a good period and olso can be combined with other hunts .
The wild boar season starts in August 15 and until september can be combined with a roe deer hunt or wing shooting

One of Us
posted Hide Post
COOL, I'd like to come over and shoot four or five of those monsters like the life size mounts!! better get organised

Posts: 896 | Location: Langwarrin,Australia | Registered: 06 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SIKA98K
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zhaba:
COOL, I'd like to come over and shoot four or five of those monsters like the life size mounts!! better get organised

Those monsters do not grow on trees ! You should prepare for a few trips if you want to shoot 4 or 5.

Posts: 456 | Location: Ireland | Registered: 12 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The hunting area is not fenced ....Sika98K has right .
Hunting is pure fortune ....we have this kind of wild boars as you can see but I can not guarantee you that you will shoot the monster wild boar....
I can guarantee you that I will do my best ...