New
Find
Notify
Tools

2017 Alaska Hunts
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I'm getting this out now for those planning for their 2017 hunting season! I still have a some spots open for that season and wanted to extend my 2015 prices on to the 2017 season!
I have one dall sheep hunt($14,000) still open for late august, 8 days of actual hunting with a travel day on either end. backpacking hunt. must be in shape!
september grizzly/black bear hunt ($12,000)with possibility of adding moose at a flat rate ($5500). no trophy fees.Moose is a drawing and hunter must apply for the tag in december of 2016.
Several spring grizzly/black bear hunts ($12,000)open as well, 24 hours of daylight, black bears may be taken for free as an incidental to the grizzly hunt, or added as a combo for 2500.
As always i do all my own guiding, you are the only client i have in the field at any given time. you are not a number getting a left over area, or a camp thats been shot out. not put on the back burner because i have a tv show or some celebrity figure in my "hot spot". one client at a time, one on one. homestyle meals, comfortable tent camps.
I can build or tailor a hunt for you, we can do base camp hunts, or backpacking trips, or a combo of the two, we can add some fishing in on some of the trips or bring a buddy as a 2x1. Drop me a line if your intersted in some form of alaskan trip! i have references and 18 years of guiding in this area.

jake jefferson
Alaska Master Guide 212
7362 W. parks Hwy #381
wasilla, AK 99623
brhc1911@yahoo.com
907-414-9471 call/text

www.blackriverhunting.com

Master guide #212
Black River Hunting Camps llc
www.alaska-bearhunting.com

Posts: 1396 | Location: Big lake alaska | Registered: 11 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
2017 dall sheep hunts are booked..

Master guide #212

Posts: 1396 | Location: Big lake alaska | Registered: 11 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
Always wanted to hunt a grizzly in Alaska.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9869 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Let's make it happen

Master guide #212