THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Mexico Trophy Elk/Mule Deer - 2013!!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Outfitter: Aaron Neilson & Global Hunting Resources (NM Outfitter # O-1832)

Species: Elk/Mule Deer

Hunts: Archery/Muzzleloader/Rifle

Dates: 2013 Openings

Below is the description of our newest Trophy Elk / Mule Deer Hunting opportunity outfitted exclusively by AARON NEILSON / GLOBAL HUNTING RESOURCES (NM Outfitter's License O-1832). We are fortunate to have finally leased this private ranch, a place we've been working on for awhile - it just simply took some time to get it all done. So, with that said - we are offering some "special" prices for 2013. If you, or any of your friends are interested - please let me know asap?

WE WOULD LIKE TO DO 4 ARCHERY ELK HUNTS - IF POSSIBLE. WE'LL NEGOTIATE IF NECESSARY FOR 2013!

This ranch is NOT unfamiliar to us at all. My partner / head guide has been hunting this ranch personally for the past 2 yrs. Family in-fighting amongst the owners has kept it off the market until now. So we do know exactly what to expect. Trophy pics attached are from 2012 - my partner's elk/deer, and his son's elk.

The ranch is 12,000 acres all deeded, with excellent water throughout the property. We also plan to plant Rye in August, which will help keep the elk on the ranch at all times. Currently the ranch holds 300 - 500 resident elk at any given time. Some exceptional bulls are on the ranch - with expectations in the 330" - 370" B&C range, and I expect we will shot 1 or 2 each year, bigger than that.

The ranch is in unit 10 - roughly a 2 hr drive west of Albuquerque, NM - an area I have hunted many times. This will provide easy access for hunters flying into Albuquerque.

Please see the attached pics of the cabins/accommodations we have for this hunt. The cabins are 11 miles from our ranch. All meals will be provided here as well.

A maximum of 4 hunters on the ranch at once - we have 14 total tags we plan to hunt, and a liberal season in NM as you know. So we can spread out the hunting / no problem.

For 2013 only - we will offer the following ELK & DEER hunts/prices - food and lodging included.

Archery Elk: September 1 - 22 (Anytime in this time frame)
1x1 (6 Days) $6,000.00
2x1 (7 Days) $5,750.00

Rifle Elk: Oct. 1 - Dec. 31
2x1 (5 Days) $5,750.00
1x1 (5 Days) $7,000.00

Dates Available for 2013: We can do dates in Nov & Dec too, just listed some of the options below. The hunt can be anytime from Oct. 1 - Dec. 31, but only for a single - 5 consecutive day time frame. With the planted Rye, elk will keep coming onto the ranch throughout the fall, guaranteed.

Oct. 1 - 5 (booked)
Oct. 8 - 12
Oct. 15 - 19
Oct. 22 - 26
Oct. 28 - Nov. 1

Trophy Mule Deer: We want to sell only ONE trophy muzzleloader deer hunt on the ranch. 170" - 185" bucks are realistic, but we did see a 230" plus on the ranch last year. we really need to hunt these bucks on the September muzzleloader season - after that they become very hard to find.
1x1 (6 Days) $6,000.00
Dates: Sept. 24 - 29, 2013

NM Non-Resident Elk License: $564.00
NM Non-Resident Deer License: $290.00
Habitat Stamp: $10.00

TROPHY PICS - 2013!

photo_5 (2) by globalhunts, on Flickr

photo (24 by globalhunts, on Flickr

photo (2) by globalhunts, on Flickr

Live Bull from 2012!

photo_4 (2) by globalhunts, on Flickr

SOME PICTURES OF THE LODGING/ACCOMMODATIONS:

photo_5 (2) by globalhunts, on Flickr

SORRY, THE BEDS AREN'T MADE!!1

photo_3 (2) by globalhunts, on Flickr

photo_2 (2) by globalhunts, on Flickr

photo_1 (2) by globalhunts, on Flickr

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
303-619-2872: Cell
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4884 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Aaron, What month was the live bull (2013) pic taken?? Eeker

Posts: 332 | Location: eastern oregon usa | Registered: 21 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
methinks me that that was a 2012 pic, but nobody shot him....since bulls right now are all velvety and only about 25% grown....

Posts: 247 | Location: Anchorage, AK | Registered: 14 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes, yes, yes guys - my mistake - I meant 2012 "live bull". If its 2013 - WOW, he's done a lot of growing already. Smiler Let me fix that.

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4884 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Hunting For Adventure
posted Hide Post
Dang Aaron, this sounds like a great bowhunt!

Tom Addleman
tom@dirtnapgear.com

Posts: 1161 | Location: Kansas City, Missouri | Registered: 03 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Austin Hunter
posted Hide Post
Do you plan to do muzzleloader for elk?

"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid" -- Ronald Reagan

"Ignorance of The People gives strength to totalitarians."

Want to make just about anything work better? Keep the government as far away from it as possible, then step back and behold the wonderment and goodness.

Posts: 3044 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 05 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Tom - It will be an excellent bow hunt my friend!

Austin Hunter - You are welcome to use a muzzleloader, if you want.

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Aaron, I may just do it if you go with me and guide me again. It was fun in Colorado. I am curuious if there will still be much bugle activity going on Oct 1st? I really like to hunt with a rifle when they are turned on. I think this was the property you have been telling me about for a couple of years. Is it?
Will call you when I can..

Larry

York, SC

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigBBear:
Aaron, I may just do it if you go with me and guide me again. It was fun in Colorado. I am curuious if there will still be much bugle activity going on Oct 1st? I really like to hunt with a rifle when they are turned on. I think this was the property you have been telling me about for a couple of years. Is it?
Will call you when I can..

Larry

Larry - There will be plenty of "rut" activity in early October, and I would love to hunt with you again. I couldn't guide you however until 2014. We have the first week of October 2013 booked already, and by the 2nd week, I have to be back in CO guiding.

Let me know?

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Aaron-Is this Sky Mountain?

Jim

Posts: 846 | Location: Albuquerque | Registered: 18 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
No sir Jim, its not.

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com