Notify
Tools

Hunting Podcast
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Kingsview Safaris
posted
Good day all,

Our Podcast Round The Fire With Kingsview Safaris is all about hunting in Africa and we have guests on our show to share their experiences, stories and tips on what it is like to hunt in Africa.
So far we have 20 episodes and many more to release. The feedback received has been humbling and we hope to build on this podcast to make it the number 1 Africa Hunting Podcast on the web.
Round The Fire With Kingsview Safaris is available on all major Podcast apps such as iTunes and Spotify. Alternatively you can listen to each episode by visiting the link below. Please Rate, Comment and Share so we can get this Podcast recognised by more hunters.

ROUND THE FIRE PODCAST

Also with so many fine hunters on this forum, I would love to extend an invitation to anyone willing to record an episode with us, share your hunting adventures and help provide great value to those guys considering a trip. If you are keen to be on the Podcast please send me an email:
info@kingsviewsafaris.co.za

Enjoy your weekend.
Jono

Listen to our Podcast - Round The Fire With Kingsview Safaris

www.kingsviewsafaris.co.za
HC50/2015EC

Posts: 67 | Location: Eastern Cape, South Africa | Registered: 29 June 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

HC50/2015EC

Posts: 67 | Location: Eastern Cape, South Africa | Registered: 29 June 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

HC50/2015EC

One of Us
posted Hide Post

HC50/2015EC

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have listened to many of your podcasts and I have found them all great. I especially liked the one on 6 steps to booking a hunting safari. I will be a first timer and it had great advice.

John

John Richardson
No Lawyers - Only Guns and Money
Http://onlygunsandmoney.com

Posts: 67 | Location: Asheville, NC  | Registered: 21 August 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Safari Specialty Importers
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Richardson:
I have listened to many of your podcasts and I have found them all great. I especially liked the one on 6 steps to booking a hunting safari. I will be a first timer and it had great advice.

John

Howdy John,

I hope that you found our episode helpful in understanding the process of gettin your trophies home. Let me know if you have any questions.

Posts: 192 | Location: New York | Registered: 25 May 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Richardson:

John

Thank you kindly John. Much appreciated sir and glad to hear you enjoying them. We have a couple exciting episodes ready to be published over the next few weeks. Once again thank you for the support.

HC50/2015EC

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Handrie Van Bergen is a South African Professional Hunter, bull rider, barrel racer and fantastic hunter. We discuss a variety of things from Jackal hunting, what its like being a female PH in a male dominated industry to the overall future of hunting in South Africa.

This was a great podcast and I really enjoyed chatting with Handrie.

Thanks to Royal Karoo Safaris for sponsoring today's episode. www.RoyalKaroo.co.za

HC50/2015EC

One of Us
posted Hide Post
It was fascinating to have Jacques Spamer, Owner and PH for JKO Hunting Safaris on the podcast. The areas and quality of animals that JKO has to offer are phenomenal and they are doing a great job of giving their clients a real hunting experience in many parts of Africa.

Their website is www.jkosafaris.com

Get in touch with Jacques about a hunting trip!

HC50/2015EC