THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    Reduced Rate on a Mountain Goat hunt, hight success.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Reduced Rate on a Mountain Goat hunt, hight success.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Had a cancellation on a 1:1 Goat hunt for this fall. This is a remote fly in Goat hunt in the interior side of the coastal mountains of British Columbia. Our hunts have been over 95% success.
Great opportunity to take a trophy animal. We are the only hunters to hunt this area. The price is $5550.00 for two hunters and $6250.00 for one hunter. and that includes the hunting license and species tag, the aircraft flight in and out of the area, meals, accommodations, skinning and care for the meat and hide and horns. If you agree on the quote price that is all it will cost you except for a possible tip to the Guide and the person cooking the meals.
You will not find a Goat hunt much cheaper. Contact Jim at Nanika Guiding, 49336 Parrott Lake Trail, Burns Lake, British Columbia, Canada
V0J-1E2. Phone 250-695-6351, Email: nanika@xplornet.com or check out my website at
www.nanika.ca. I hope to hear from you.

Posts: 36 | Location: British Columbia | Registered: 01 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
For anyone considering a goat hunt this is a really good deal where the goats, IMHO, are much easier to get to than Alaska's.
The other advantage is BC has a lot of caribou if this outfitter has the tags and you want to combine it. Saw a bunch of both on my hunts in BC for sheep.

Posts: 1484 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: 01 October 2010Reply With Quote