THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    Multiple elephant, buff, hippo, croc and PG on one safari '13 $800 per day
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Multiple elephant, buff, hippo, croc and PG on one safari '13 $800 per day
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Folks,

I've heard quite few hunters say I'd like a safari were the camp was very basic, the hunt physically challenging and a fair price. Here it is! PLUS YOU CAN SHOOT ANYTHING ON QUOTA

Tery Anders has been offered the quota in Binga Siabuwa. Sadly the leaseholder died and the area has laid fallow this season with no hunters. In order to keep the area some of the quota has to be sold and that has created what I think is a unique opportunity for a hunter wanting to shoot multiple elephant and buff plus all the rest of the quota on one safari.

Binga Siabuwa borders the Chizarira National Park and the Chete Safari area. It holds good elephant and buffalo with eles averaging 30#-40# with 50# definitely possible. Buff can be expected to average 36"-38". There isn't a lot of PG but there are some excellent kudu and bush buck plus some very big corcs and hippo.

The camp will be a mobile spike camp but there will still be hot showers,real beds and nice food.

Dates availabe are from now through November.

Pricing:

1x1 10 day minimum $800 per day
Observer $275 per day
CITES for ele $150
Tax 2% on daily fee
tax 4% on trophy fees
Dip/pack dependent on # of animals taken
Road transfer Bulawayo to Binga return $900

Trophy fees:

Buff bull $4000
Elephant $14500
Kudu $1500
Bushbuck $950
Hippo $4000
Croc $4000
Klipspringer $950
Hyena $750
Impala $275
Duiker $250
Grysbok $300

Extras:

Aifare to Bulawayo
Insurance of any kind
Gratuities
Trophy shipping

Call me anytime wit hyour questions.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12866 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a neat hunt.

Mike

Posts: 21211 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Russ Broom's old area if I am not mistaken.

Posts: 1862 | Location: St. Charles, MO | Registered: 02 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I hunted that area in 2004 for buff. They had taken quiet a few elephant incl a few 60 pounders and a 80 pounder. It was with Russ broom

Posts: 203 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 28 October 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You guys are correct. It was Russ's area. Terry is just trying to be conservative on ivory estimates as nobody has hunted it this year.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
Office 702-848-1693
E-mail markttc@msn.com

Posts: 12866 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
My previous post may not have been clear. Rusty Broom is not dead to my knowledge.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
Office 702-848-1693
E-mail markttc@msn.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MARK H. YOUNG:
My previous post may not have been clear. Rusty Broom is not dead to my knowledge.

Mark

No explanation necessary Mark..Russ is alive and well and has been out of Binga for probably 10 years now.

Posts: 1862 | Location: St. Charles, MO | Registered: 02 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I did one of the last Russ Broom hunts in Binga about four or five years ago. It was a 21 day cancellation hunt with Rory Muil as our PH. I passed on a 40 pounder on the third day and never saw anything as good for the rest of the safari. Shot a great buffalo and saw as much plains game as you would expect in a area that is poached somewhat heavily. I hunted the area for the first time in 94. Big elephant do come out of the park but this is a big area and we walked 20 K a day to catch up with them. This s a good area for low day rates and high trophy fees. Lots of people there but as with our last hunt if the price is right go for it. Jane and I hunted there eight times.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Russ is hunting Matetsi as we speak. Doing very well on lion, buffalo, and sable. Has also shot some very good ele as well.

One of Us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
anyone has extra money to spare? LOL
Mark, that sounds great
And I only wish this year.

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I hunted Ngamo with Terry last month, very personable hard working PH with a good crew and equipment.

BTW, shared camp with a very alive Russ Broom and his hunter.

BUTCH

C'est Tout Bon
(It is all good)

Posts: 1926 | Location: Lafayette, LA | Registered: 05 October 2007Reply With Quote