New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mozambique Buffalo Hunt Special - 2016
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
This hunt takes place with a friend of mine (JP Kleinhans) in his Mahimba concession in east-central Mozambique. The block holds tons of buffalo, where it has been a very dry year so buff hunting will be a easy!

You will fly to Maputo, and then to Quelimane - the outfitter will meet you there and transfer you to camp.

Price: $10,000.00

10 - Day buffalo hunt (We have 4 buffalo remaining on quota)

Price includes buffalo trophy fee, license, rifle permit, and daily rates.

Hunters can also use the outfitter's rifle.

Dates Open: 1 - 10 Oct. open for one spot and 25 Oct. - 5 Nov. is also open.

Please contact Aaron Neilson at globalhunts@aol.com for more info.

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
303-619-2872: Cell
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4884 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aaron Neilson:
This hunt takes place with a friend of mine (JP Kleinhans) in his Mahimba concession in east-central Mozambique. The block holds tons of buffalo, where it has been a very dry year so buff hunting will be a easy!

You will fly to Maputo, and then to Quelimane - the outfitter will meet you there and transfer you to camp.

Price: $10,000.00

10 - Day buffalo hunt (We have 4 buffalo remaining on quota)

Price includes buffalo trophy fee, license, rifle permit, and daily rates.

Hunters can also use the outfitter's rifle.

Dates Open: 1 - 10 Oct. open for one spot and 25 Oct. - 5 Nov. is also open.

Please contact Aaron Neilson at globalhunts@aol.com for more info.

Aaron:

Just watched your "double black bear brown bear hunt" on SA - very good show. I could feel the cold wind hitting my face as you glassed the hills. Good job on the show.

I have said it before, but the drama would be a bet better if not every show had a kill, just like in real life. While you didn't get your primary species, one has to wonder if the show would have seen the light of day had you not shot the blackies. Even without them, it would have been a good show.

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151

Posts: 7572 | Location: Arizona and off grid in CO | Registered: 28 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
AAW - Thanks sir, we appreciate the viewers.

Honestly, you have an excellent question. NO - frankly it probably would not have been made into a show had I not taken any game. Fact is, 90% of folks want to see success - that's just the way it is.

That hunt was the most mentally demanding hunt I have even been on. 21 days in the Alaskan bush, no shower, horrible nasty wind/weather 19 of the 21 days, sleeping only in small tents and only 2 brown bears even seen.

I hope to never do that again! Smiler

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
303-619-2872: Cell
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4884 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote