Find
Notify
Tools

Buffalo Special - $10,000
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Hunting For Adventure
posted
I've got another great special for you guys. Great hunt in South Africa with a top notch outfit. Walk and Stalk. This is not a hunt for "billy the buffalo" with an already known measurement. He might be 34 or he might be 38 on up...but you will have a good hunt after a mature bull.

Includes:
7 x Day's Hunting 1 on 1 with your PH
1x Cape Buffalo Bull
Rifle or Archery

The above rates include the following:
Accommodation is quoted per person per day
The full use of all facilities in the camp such as the swimming pool and satellite television
A daily laundry service is also available at no extra cost
Full catering: early morning coffee & rusks, brunch, snacks, dinner, all soft drinks and alcoholic beverages in moderation
Hunting: a fully licensed Professional Hunter, trackers, skinners, all camp staff, transport to and from blinds, picking up of trophies, field preparation of any game taken and transportation of trophies to shipping company
Transport by vehicle from Johannesburg International Airport

The above rates excludes the following:
Accommodations prior to and after safari
Transport by vehicle between other Hunting Provinces
Taxidermy work and shipping of trophies to final destination
Gratuities

Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Tom Addleman
Kansas City, Missouri
www.huntingforadventure.com

Tom Addleman
tom@dirtnapgear.com

Posts: 1161 | Location: Kansas City, Missouri | Registered: 03 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
A few pictures:

Tom Addleman
tom@dirtnapgear.com

Posts: 1161 | Location: Kansas City, Missouri | Registered: 03 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Tom Addleman
tom@dirtnapgear.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Area? Outfitter? Dates?

Posts: 1928 | Location: Saskatchewan, Canada | Registered: 30 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This hunt is for a buffalo on foot, in thick scrub on approximately 7,500 acres. Limpopo province, South Africa up around Rooibokrall. Hunt is with Spiral Horn Safaris.

The land is thick bush, this is not a "there he is in the open" type of hunt. The pucker factor and fun factor will be significant. The property is fenced with about 20 bulls. This hunt will be for an old hard bossed bull in the 36-38 range, with no particular animal hunted...just a hard bossed bull. Based upon last years hunts, it took an average of 3-4 days to get in good position for a shot. I will post some pictures of the country and lodging here soon.

The sable, kudu, and all of the other plains game will be hunted next door on the 30,000 acre parcel. Excellent kudu and sable have been taken. I myself have hunted with the outfitter twice and take a 57" kudu with my bow, limpopo has some great kudu.

If you want to run some possible dates by me I would be happy to check availability.

Tom Addleman
tom@dirtnapgear.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post

Tom Addleman
tom@dirtnapgear.com

One of Us
Picture of 505ED
posted Hide Post
I have hunted the farm they are talking about...abit just for plains game. I will tell you it is a challenging place to hunt, it is very thick and you will be up close and personal. plus if you score in the first 3-4 days you could put a really nice kudu or waterbuck in the salt too. For a nice quick hunt with good honest people it is a great place.

Ed

DRSS Member

Posts: 2289 | Location: Texas | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With Quote